MOOBday - Roughin' it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abelives

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
After the weekend I just had, I would love to see pictures of Larry in the Great Outdoors, doing outdoorsy stuff.

I will be back with pics in a bit. . .

Not sure this can be constituted as "rough," but I'm okay with that. ;)

floatinginpool.jpg

Well, I've just about had it with Photobucket. I can't post pictures with their fucking "new and improved" bullshit changes.

I cannot edit the Link Options, there are no Pop-ups allowed with my current Firefox settings, I cannot figure out how to change that, and the Link Options does not ever load. I cannot copy and paste with the current "non" configuration.

I am about to scream. I have been screwing with this for the past hour and a half. WTF is wrong here!!!! :mad::angry:

Well, I've just about had it with Photobucket. I can't post pictures with their fucking "new and improved" bullshit changes.

I cannot edit the Link Options, there are no Pop-ups allowed with my current Firefox settings, I cannot figure out how to change that, and the Link Options does not ever load. I cannot copy and paste with the current "non" configuration.

I am about to scream. I have been screwing with this for the past hour and a half. WTF is wrong here!!!! :mad::angry:

GH, I had problems with PB for a while but I figured out how to edit the link options. Not sure if it's the same problem as yours, but here it goes.

When you hover over a thumbnail of a pic, this should be appearing under the picture:

untitled-7.jpg

You see the link options down there... after you click it, a list of options will appear, and you have to look for the bottom option, where it says:

Show links in my albums: always only on mouseover

You have to click the option where it says always.

Then, after you save it and want to post pictures you copy-paste the IMG link. It doesn't work if you only click it [at least for me it doesn't].

I hope this solves the posting problem for you and for anyone else who's having problems.

:hmm: OK so I reread your post and now I understand you have a pop-up blocker and that's why you can't see the link options?

If so, go to Tools - Options - Content - untick the Block popup windows (at least temporarily so you can load PB options) - OK

I hope any of the two solutions will help.

Back
Top Bottom