MOOBday: Not as anti-social as he's made out to be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are there schmeapeats? Probably.

Do we care? Not likely.

0d8d8567.jpg

16577882452869348684am7.jpg

Well, those other guys are standing on the curb and he's standing in the street.

I dunno :shrug:

I'm just glad he doesn't have a height complex like Bono and didn't try to climb the guy in the striped shirt.

I'm just glad he doesn't have a height complex like Bono and didn't try to climb the guy in the striped shirt.

I think he may have a height complex. after all, he does wear those God-awful creepers... :tsk:

you don't need them, Lawrence. get rid of them! :fist:

I always think this one looks photoshopped. I mean I'm sure it's not but it looks just like some other pic I have of him from a photoshoot.

And yeah, I :heart: creepers. I wish he could drum in them instead of those dumb-ass basketball shoes he wears. But Mr.Z (a drummer) says it's pretty hard to drum in creepers or boots. Too bad.

You guys crack me up! :lol::heart: And also posting all these hawt pics make me :drool:

Were these posted? :shifty: Larry giving back some ~affection~ What a lucky girl!

10582286.jpg

10582287.jpg

You guys crack me up! :lol::heart: And also posting all these hawt pics make me :drool:

Were these posted? :shifty: Larry giving back some ~affection~ What a lucky girl!

10582286.jpg

10582287.jpg

:combust: That is such a lucky lucky lucky lucky girl!
But with a little bit of photoshopping that girl could be me... :shifty:

:wink:

:wave: Emma. Long time no see.

^Wonder how she got a kiss? Maybe an old acquaintance. Don't think I've ever seen / heard of him handing out casual cheek kisses the way certain lead singers do. Shame, really.

Back
Top Bottom