MOOBday: Larry Mullen Circle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am LMAO at how many people now have Larry avatars and new sigs with Larry in them (where there was no Larry on the Horizon before)

:lol::lol::lol:

3465lmj.jpg

2c445734.jpg

larrywetbucketdreamoutloud13.gif

Am I the only one who stares with yearning at the bike and completely forgets Larry is even there? Or am I exposing myself as a Harley girl? :reject: Seriously, those bikes are lovely. Larry appears with a bike, and he suddenly disappears, with his fine self. Poor Larry. :grin:

Am I the only one who stares with yearning at the bike and completely forgets Larry is even there? Or am I exposing myself as a Harley girl? :reject: Seriously, those bikes are lovely. Larry appears with a bike, and he suddenly disappears, with his fine self. Poor Larry. :grin:

There's a BIKE in that picture?? :looks again::

Nope. Still don't see it. :sexywink:

you may be one of the very few who FORGET Larry in the pic. but the Harley is most definitely there. I'm a Harley girl myself and I really appreciate a fine machine.
and if this fine machine happens to be somewhere around Larry - all the better for me :D

Back
Top Bottom