MOOBDay! It's your day today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Ok think that`s the best of my wembley and sheffield pix:drool:

Beauty, thy name is Lawrence.
and is anyone drooling over how his forearm looks in the first pic? :drool:

oh, darling, now you're going to have to:
1. post a larger version
2. post the seperate pics of all the boys
3. tell us where you found this
4. be hugged :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:cute:

1. I don't have a larger version :(
2. :hmm: Don't think we have all of them... at least not the one you want. :wink:
3. onekea sent it to me, she found it for sale on a Spanish site :hmm:
4. :hug::hug: I'm always on the lookout for the Larry girls well being.

This video hypnotizes me. I only wish they had had the camera on him alone for the entire concert.

Umm...........he doesn`t play like that anymore though the ending of the live remix Crazy is rather :drool:

He very nearly didn`t make it back on stage at Sheffield - he had to do quite a sprint to get to his drum kit for the ending ......lol

Umm...........he doesn`t play like that anymore though the ending of the live remix Crazy is rather :drool:

He very nearly didn`t make it back on stage at Sheffield - he had to do quite a sprint to get to his drum kit for the ending ......lol

I was referring to that particular concert, but I wouldn't object to there being a LarryCam on the 360 / Larry Mullen Circle Tour either! :wink:

Pam, you got really great pics. I tried some more simple things with 'our' camera last night since some of the stuff we were talking about still confused me a little and many turned out good but it was still really hard to get it to focus on the right part of the shot if at all. So, I :heart: your pics and envy your skill with the new camera / concert setting. I may have to go to another concert before October, you know, to practice :wink:

Better, yes. I still think they all look waaaaaaaay too airbrushed. Larry looks like a Ken doll. But thank you, Cathleen :hug:

I concur. Edge and Adam look like cardboard cutouts.

Thanks for finding it, though.

Pam, you got really great pics. I tried some more simple things with 'our' camera last night since some of the stuff we were talking about still confused me a little and many turned out good but it was still really hard to get it to focus on the right part of the shot if at all. So, I :heart: your pics and envy your skill with the new camera / concert setting. I may have to go to another concert before October, you know, to practice :wink:

I found the knack is to hold the focus/shoot button half way until the camera gets it in a good focus - sometimes it takes a while. If you press it too quickly the pix is blurry or too bright/dark. It does mean you often miss a good shot though - like when Larry was starring straight at me...arghh! Mt friend said he`s looking right at you but my camera wasn`t quick enough :angry:

I found the knack is to hold the focus/shoot button half way until the camera gets it in a good focus - sometimes it takes a while. If you press it too quickly the pix is blurry or too bright/dark. It does mean you often miss a good shot though - like when Larry was starring straight at me...arghh! Mt friend said he`s looking right at you but my camera wasn`t quick enough :angry:

I don't think I'd be able to take a single picture if Larry was starring right at me. most likely I'd freeze totally and just... savour the moment... :love:

I don't think I'd be able to take a single picture if Larry was starring right at me. most likely I'd freeze totally and just... savour the moment... :love:

:hmm: I think that was the problem.............I couldn`t hold the camera still enough for it to focus. I had 1 eye on Larry and 12 eye on my camera and my finger wouldn`t press the button and my arms were shaking :ohmy:

Guess he does it on purpose as he knows he renders us incapable of taking his pix if he stares at us :lol: That`s why I got so many of his back!

Guess he does it on purpose as he knows he renders us incapable of taking his pix if he stares at us :lol: That`s why I got so many of his back!

I'd like to state for the record that I appreciate the pics of his back that you posted. :hug: it's a nice back :drool:

Back
Top Bottom