MOOBDay! It's your day today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, pam dear. Those are beyond gorgeous, beyond amazing. I'm speechless!!! How close were you? We have the same camera so you'll have to share the settings w/ me! I'm sooooo checking your FB when I get home :drool: Again, amazing shots!!

Pam, your pictures are just :combust::faint::combust::faint:!!! Congrats!

A little more neck to nibble on...

neck-1.jpg

Old conga (his very own! :cute:)
RH_veryownconga.jpg

New conga... to end all conga pics!
NLOTH_contestover.jpg

:drool::drool:

I used the optical zoom on max for most of the shots, plus the digital zoon too on the really close pix. I set the iso to 1600 and had the spot setting on the metering mode. Flash off. Fine compression, vivid colours, L recording pixels. I set the aperture to auto as I don`t know how to play around with that!! Main thing was program P on the dial on top and ISO 1600 though I`m wondering if that was too fast as some photos are too bright? Any photo wizzards out there?

I was in the red zone on Adams side for the first show and outer rail just off centre to Edges side for the 2nd show. The pit would have been too close and too high for me - only 5`4.

Heavy rain forcast for Don Valley on thurs which could ruin things :sad:

Ohh I`m Pamela Jane Kellett (Leicester) on facebook. I`ve got high security settings but you can send me a message via facebook and I`ll add people as friends so they can see the photos!

thanks for the pics, Pam :hug:
I'm in my bed trying to fight the flu and this Larry fix is really helping :D

I used the optical zoom on max for most of the shots, plus the digital zoon too on the really close pix. I set the iso to 1600 and had the spot setting on the metering mode. Flash off. Fine compression, vivid colours, L recording pixels. I set the aperture to auto as I don`t know how to play around with that!! Main thing was program P on the dial on top and ISO 1600 though I`m wondering if that was too fast as some photos are too bright? Any photo wizzards out there?

I was in the red zone on Adams side for the first show and outer rail just off centre to Edges side for the 2nd show. The pit would have been too close and too high for me - only 5`4.

Ohh I`m Pamela Jane Kellett (Leicester) on facebook. I`ve got high security settings but you can send me a message via facebook and I`ll add people as friends so they can see the photos!

You should have a link on the bottom of your photo album that will allow you to share the album with people not on Facebook. :wave: GREAT pictures you lucky thing!

Excellent :up:

larrysilver2.jpg

larrysilver1.jpg

:)
Ah! Grazie, gracias, Danke, and Merci! :kiss: Perfect.

There are more photos from the 2 wembley shows on my facebook profile. I`ve only uploaded the best - just over 100 but I took about 380!!! I`m still try to work out my new camera but I`m fairly pleased with the pix. I`ll study what settings worked best then try for some more at Don Valley on thurs!!

:hyper:
Sounds like my picture-taking at Green Day Sunday night, but that's a story for a blog entry. 443 pictures and only about half of them turned out good, :lol: A mosh pit isn't the best place for photography.

Ah! Grazie, gracias, Danke, and Merci! :kiss: Perfect.

Sounds like my picture-taking at Green Day Sunday night, but that's a story for a blog entry. 443 pictures and only about half of them turned out good, :lol: A mosh pit isn't the best place for photography.

Thank God for digital photography! :D

Am I in heaven???? :drool::drool::drool:

Dear me! I think I'm going to overdose on male perfection (an oxymoron at times I'm aware :lol: but in Larry's case I think the two words sit perfectly well together:D)

Pamela: the photos were brilliant, thanks!

GracelandHarley: Great photos. where did you find/take them?

I just added u on facebook....Im Laura Lista:wink:

In celebration of the fact that these three pics are FINALLY all in an easily accessible folder that I can find quickly, here they are ladies, the white tee pics :combust:

01cleanwhitet.jpg

2282278228_1ee29a38a6.jpg

2282302546_8b79df6e31.jpg

I can't stop looking at them. :crack:

I can't stop looking at my blog entry. :lol: How long does post-concert euphoria usually last?

Picture125.jpg

visible stomach, he seems to be getting the idea that we want him to lose the t-shirt, slowly he's getting there :D:drool:

soooooo jealous. Where exactly were you? In the pit? Out of the pit? off to one side? center? DETAILS WOMAN!!!! (I'm assuming you're a woman :reject: )

HAHA im a woman yeah! in the pit at the back on the railing, directly in front of adam!!
Larry came round just as i managed to get my camera to take pictures again!! I was so chuffed! I screamed for larry to turn round so i could take a picture of him from the side but he ignored my request haha!! Adam stopped right in front of us at one point and just stared directly at me im suprised im still alive to be honest!
After 2 days of no sleep before the gig im suprised im alive :D

That is some cool pictures of Larry with the Bongo. That part of the 360º concert is most excellent. I like how the sound of one Bongo mixes with the song.
Great pics everyone! :applaud:

a couple weeks - and then it only subsides for euphoria to sweet sweet fondness. :love::cute:

I don't think I could love Tré any more, but I'm sure he'll do something cute or dorky or insane in the near future and I will get all warm and fuzzy for him all over again. :cute:

it's too early for another MoobDay and I'm a little down and I need some Larry.

yes, there may be schmepeats. sue me.

200920-2036020Degrees20Tour2F200-2.jpg

200920-2036020Degrees20Tour2F200-1.jpg

:larry: I'm watching you, girls...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom