MOOBDay! It's your day today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I was at the Green Day concert last night.

1) Mike is adorable and so sweet. And he talked to me! :cute:

2) Billie Joe made me wet. Damn squirt gun.

3) I made Tre Cool giggle. I made Tre Cool giggle. My Princess, my favourite person on this planet, the man I would leave any husband for, I made HIM giggle. My life is complete. Strike me down today, it won't get any better than this.

But I will get on that movie poster. I'll need to ask Comet or BF1 for a specific picture of Larry that I know will be perfect for it.

ETA: Or one of you. Duh.

Yes, I was at the Green Day concert last night.

1) Mike is adorable and so sweet. And he talked to me! :cute:

2) Billie Joe made me wet. Damn squirt gun.

3) I made Tre Cool giggle. I made Tre Cool giggle. My Princess, my favourite person on this planet, the man I would leave any husband for, I made HIM giggle. My life is complete. Strike me down today, it won't get any better than this.

1) Would love to hear about this :cute:

2) Would love to hear about this :cute:

3) Would love to hear about this :cute:

Though this is not the thread for that I know, maybe you could revive the Green Day thread and tell us :hmm:

And do you still need that Larry pic? Which one?

1) Would love to hear about this :cute:

2) Would love to hear about this :cute:

3) Would love to hear about this :cute:

Though this is not the thread for that I know, maybe you could revive the Green Day thread and tell us :hmm:

And do you still need that Larry pic? Which one?

I will do that when I'm not so exhausted, lol.

The pic I need is from the NLOTH shoots, individual pics where they're all looking dead-on in the camera, with the umbrellas in the background. The ones Sicy used for Emo U2.

I will do that when I'm not so exhausted, lol.

The pic I need is from the NLOTH shoots, individual pics where they're all looking dead-on in the camera, with the umbrellas in the background. The ones Sicy used for Emo U2.

Excellent :up:

larrysilver2.jpg

larrysilver1.jpg

:)

There are more photos from the 2 wembley shows on my facebook profile. I`ve only uploaded the best - just over 100 but I took about 380!!! I`m still try to work out my new camera but I`m fairly pleased with the pix. I`ll study what settings worked best then try for some more at Don Valley on thurs!!

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom