MOOBday: It's been a while

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
It's been a long time since we've had a MOOBday thread (although there have been other Larry threads in the meantime). Mondays are hard on everyone ( :giggle: "hard" ) so I thought we'd start the week off right.

I'm trying to think of a good theme we haven't done a million times so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free, but I'm thinking maybe pics of Larry out on the catwalk during Crazy Tonight for this tour, or LAPOE for Vertigo (even though I loathe the greasy hair) or Desire duing Elevation :drool:

So let's see him struttin' his stuff in front of the crowd! Happy Monday, y'all.

ElevationCologne_1-1-1.jpg

LarryMullinsacoustic.jpg

beaut_sunsetfacing_Larry.jpg

I`m off to Luxembourg in a few hours by coach - on a xmas markets trip so won`t post anymore till saturday when I`m back. Looking forward to the xmas spirit and plenty of gluewein though bit nervous about leaving my cat. Just hope she doesn`t wreck the house while I`m gone or attack the cat sitter who is coming in to feed her everyday!

I figured adopting a stray cat is a great way of keeping Lars in the bedroom............:evil:

These are my pics as he went by me in Phx. :love:
I've got a great vid of him and Edge from Dallas but don't have a youtube acct - it's on my fb for anyone who's on there.
IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

Niiiiiiice, GaH!!! been holding out on us! I don't remember those last 2 at all! (previous post)
*slurrrrp*

Hiya, guys!
I'm at university, the lesson's a bit boring actually, so as I type my notes, and took my wi-fi USB device, I can come here today, and look at... I mean :drool: over Larry's pic!
Thank you girls! :)

Back
Top Bottom