MOOBday: I don't wanna see you Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So...you're telling me that you think you're Larry Mullen Jr.? :eyebrow: You sicken me. :tsk:

:lmao:

Ok ok, I've thought about it a bit and now I get it that YOU are are saying that this (legendary (alleged) lightbulb we've been hearing so much about) must've really liked Larry and maybe a lightbulb wouldn't like ME so much...but I'm saying how do you know? That I DON'T have a rapport with lightbulbs? :shrug:

And also wouldn't it depend on the telepathic ability of the l.b, if it was able to sense what he was feeling and wanting (unless he has some kind of special trick thing he does that I obviously don't know about....) and not only that but ALSO wouldn't it depend on the MOOD of the l.b and whether or not it was an argumentative l.b in which case the reaction might be 'no, I'm not gonna go changing myself just to please you :censored: off' or a grumpy depressed l.b : ' Can't do it, won't do it, forget it...'

Longest sentence in history!

Do you see what I'm saying? I may be over identifying with the l.b actually, not so much thinking I'm Larry Mullen jnr. It's not an attack of arrogance don't worry :wink:

Er yeah lets move on from any talk of a sexual nature and just stick to pics? :up:

JtLarryBatmanshirt.jpg

LMJOSCEra512.jpg

larry_mullen_jr01.jpg

vlcsnap-16433843.png

I see a silver piece on the left (his right).

That particular tooth's a little crooked. It always has been, like it's a bit smaller than the one on the right (his left.) I've noticed that before, that in certain lighting, if he isn't smiling broadly, it'll look a tad silver.

errr..........all the females on here would love to be faced with a moody Larry brandishing his stick :ohmy: :eek: :evil:

Well exactly but you know what? I've been ganged up on by the women in this forum one too many times. At least you actually told me up front this time. I usually get Sicy telling me I've been complained about. I don't know whether you think I am the enemy because I'm a man but I never mean anything by what I say. The concept of taking what people say with a grain of salt (not to mention having a sense of humour) seems to be beyond alot of people here. I am now completely paranoid about saying ANYTHING because it just feels like it's ALWAYS going to be wrong and upset someone.

There are always so many mixed messages. It's never funny, it's always just plain rude and unpleasant. (There are a couple of women here I am ok with, I won't say who)

Ok, I've had my say, I'm outta here. :wave: :grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom