MOOBday: I don't wanna see you Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey ladies, random question...does anyone know what happened to larry's front teeth? notice he's not smiling wide lately -- those perfectly straight chicklet teeth seem to have some trouble on his right side... no?

Roll on august..........let`s hope Larry wears really short sleeved shirts (or better still shirtless) to see these...............

Larrybiceps.jpg

um.. um... um..

yeah, just speechless :faint:

Yeah.............he might have skinny legs but the arms are to die for...............now how can I arrange fainting in front of him and being caught and carried off by him?

If the band auctioned that they`d make millions :lol:

Now, see, I had to go and open this thread. Where're those from, the ones with the light bar across his face?

Those are so becoming wallpaper. Because there's nothing like a bit of Star Wars-reminiscent pictures...

Yes, I know, active imagination, but hey! If you think about it, Larry is a Jedi knight.

Now, see, I had to go and open this thread. Where're those from, the ones with the light bar across his face?

Those are so becoming wallpaper. Because there's nothing like a bit of Star Wars-reminiscent pictures...

Yes, I know, active imagination, but hey! If you think about it, Larry is a Jedi knight.

And I thought I was the only one who found the lightbulb reminiscent of a light-sabre! :D

I mean, admit it, as light-bulbs go, it's more than a little phallic isn't it?! :wink:

hey ladies, random question...does anyone know what happened to larry's front teeth? notice he's not smiling wide lately -- those perfectly straight chicklet teeth seem to have some trouble on his right side... no?

I'd prefer to see him smiling if he had great, black gaps where teeth were missing, or toothless even. Look how attractive Johnny Depp was in 'Pirates', (ok, he wasn't toothless :wink:). Oh and he had GOLD teeth, yes, now I remember, I like that!

Bono's SO knicked the eyeliner thing from him. And you know it was completely Johnny's vision to play the part like that, the studio was really nervous about it, they didn't think the audience would like it, but I guess you just never really know do ya?

Except Johnny, Johnny did. (ok, I'm not a ridiculously mad fan of his, I just liked that!)

And I thought I was the only one who found the lightbulb reminiscent of a light-sabre! :D

I mean, admit it, as light-bulbs go, it's more than a little phallic isn't it?! :wink:

Perhaps to you, johndarling. And it is odd to me that that is your first impression, especially considering the fact that you are a guy... and most guys don't look at objects as being "phallic", as a matter of course. Unless one is Sigmund Freud, of course. :hmm:

Hey tbird!! :wave:

Long time, no chat!! :hug: Actually, your question took me aback, because I have not noticed anything amiss recently.

These are the only smiling ones I've found from the last couple of weeks:

GMA_Fordham_interview1.jpg

GMA_Fordham_speakingtoB2.jpg

I cannot detect any difference here. What have you noticed?

Back
Top Bottom