MOOBDAY: How's about a little moob?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those Blender photos are classics. :yes: Larry needs to take his shirt off in photo shoots more often. Where's the suggestion box?

Baby moob:

U2BabiesStern.jpg

u2babieswindow.jpg

u2bonosweatsflipflops.jpg

u2phoenixLarryEdge.jpg

I'm really not sure zooey, :hmm: it sort of looks like a rehearsal to me, but I could be wrong. And yeah it does also look like a video screencap possibly.

I posted this earlier and asked if anyone knew which show this was from and if there's any video of it? Anyone? Comet?

I'm really not sure zooey, :hmm: it sort of looks like a rehearsal to me, but I could be wrong. And yeah it does also look like a video screencap possibly.

It looks as if it was a screencap from the same video from which this picture was taken:

cnn13.jpg

In that case, the CNN logo should serve us as a hint! :hmm: I've already looked for a video and more pics in YouTube and Google, respectively, and the results were anything but similar to my search :shrug:

I give up :lol: The closest I could get was this video of a rehearsal. Larry comes in at 00:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U36yyFgsltU&feature=player_embedded#
Same glasses, same hat, bare chest, same lighting, same background (I know, it's part of the stage, how could it be any different? :lol: but anyway), the brand "Paiste" in the exact same position...
Maybe that's where it came from! (or maybe I'm making pointless assumptions and need to get some sleep :crack:)

I give up :lol: The closest I could get was this video of a rehearsal. Larry comes in at 00:14
Same glasses, same hat, bare chest, same lighting, same background (I know, it's part of the stage, how could it be any different? :lol: but anyway), the brand "Paiste" in the exact same position...
Maybe that's where it came from! (or maybe I'm making pointless assumptions and need to get some sleep :crack:)

I'd say that's the same day for sure.

Edge and Bono looking totally hot in the first 12 seconds. :ohmy::shifty::drool:

nah, you're right, it's gotta be from that. But those can't be the only 2 videos out there (the one you posted and the MTV one), right?

ooh - ^ that one with the blue shirt is HAWT and then the bottom one... with the bit of tummy and the pelvic/hip hotguy cut showing.... *dies*

Back
Top Bottom