MoobDay - Greyscale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggo

Blue Crack Addict
This has nothing to do with the patch of grey we spotted in his goatee in the Easter picture.

This thread is for posting pictures of Larry in greyscale.

LarrySmile2-1.jpg

Cheating by using photoshop to post normally-color photos in greyscale is allowed and encouraged. :wink:

capture137.jpg

1-33014-size3.jpg

20051101-larry_mullen_jr_6.jpg

larry-2.jpg

larry04.jpg

I just noticed after 3 years and 3 months that Edge is in the background of this pic. :giggle:

badassblondwisps.jpg

This is clearly from the new 8-bit "Drummer Hero" game from ActiVision... :shifty:
13320-19181-size3.jpg

6ffd2262.jpg

^:yikes: Bad angle award.

And what the hell is greyscale, is it simply black and white?

Sincerely,

The Luddite
:reject:
It means the image is in shades of grey, like the pictures we're posting. I could show you what true black and white is, but it'd win for ugliest picture of Lardence award.

Took my fingers five tries to put "ugliest" and "Lardence" in the same sentence. Clearly they don't feel that this is possible :giggle:

It means the image is in shades of grey, like the pictures we're posting. I could show you what true black and white is, but it'd win for ugliest picture of Lardence award.

Took my fingers five tries to put "ugliest" and "Lardence" in the same sentence. Clearly they don't feel that this is possible :giggle:

Clearly your fingers have never seen the duck pic. And don't you dare post it!!! :lol:

Quack quack.

I rather like that picture. I think it's ducky.

Back
Top Bottom