MoobDay - driving-riding-flying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissEno

Refugee
hello, my fellow Larry Girls :wave:
this is the first MoobDay I've started, so I'm a bit anxious. it's not Monday yet, I know. but I'm taking my 4th driver's licence test tomorrow and I'm nervous as hell :no:

I need some Larry now. and since he is an excellent driver, I thought I could get inspired and finally get the bloody thing!

333.jpg

b137.jpg

U2-2.jpg

I got trabant-shaped earrings for my birthday two weeks ago. I intend to wear them tomorrow. maybe they'll bring me luck ;)

and this counts because he's on the bus. and because I'm a sucker for Rythm Section Love. :heart:

b3001-Copy.jpg

Good topic Miss Eno and good luck on your test tomorrow. I'll wait 'til tonight or tomorrow to post my pics. I like your location :wink:

I've started the topic today because I'll be out all day tomorrow...

oh, and one more "vehicle" ;)
larrybono01.jpg

May Larry's driving-luck be with you, Miss Eno! I failed my road test four times, so...apparently it was not with me :lol:

Good luck with your driving lesson:hug: I havent even gotten that far to take mine, I can't get myself to drive on the highway without going into a panic mode, I'm 21 years old without a license thats pretty bad to top it off, I have a car but I don't drive it everyone else does for me:reject:
Good luck though! May Larry's awesome driving give you luck!

MissEno: :hug: For tomorrow's test! Sprinkling much lucky powder on you, hope you find many four leaf clovers on the way to the test, may a rabbit offer to go along with you (if a rabbit foot is lucky imagine how lucky a whole rabbit is...) and you find a couple of horseshoes along the way also.

Great topic by the by and great photos.

I failed :angry:
Larry would be disappointed... :(

but thanks for all the good wishes.
:hug::hug::hug::hug:
maybe I'll have more luck next time.

You haven't crashed yet, have you? Well, then, you're already a better driver than Bono and you don't even have a license yet! :D

:hug: Better luck next time. I barely passed mine by the skin of my teeth.

Back
Top Bottom