MoobDay - driving-riding-flying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ignore the other three :lol::wink:

OUTL012551.jpg

:hug: Nah... Larry would personally give you driving lessons so you wouldn't fail next time :sexywink:

I'll take that, please :drool:

oh, and I love your new avatar. what pic is it from?

You haven't crashed yet, have you? Well, then, you're already a better driver than Bono and you don't even have a license yet! :D

:lol: no, I have not crashed. I think I should use the Bono example next time ;)

thanks for all the support, Ladies :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yachting, perhaps?
Acapulco_bigboat.jpg

Mexico_Ann_Larry_boatrelaxing.jpg

Another one from the TV show mentioned above...
larsbonoTVshowintvu_telefis.jpg

I can't tell from what I saved it as what show it was, except that it is Irish.

I'll take that, please :drool:

oh, and I love your new avatar. what pic is it from?

Thanks! :) I'm not really sure, I just had it in one of my folders like this and I thought I'd use it as an avi :D I'll see if I can find the whole pic :hmm:

Edit: I think I know which one is it from... will post it as soon as I find it

Oh, yeah, from his birthday. Providence II, Elevation Tour.

Thanks for helping where I completely failed :lol: "It's from some show with some guy..." :der:

I have a lot of U2 on video from a few wonderful people I met on this website that sent me a ridiculous amount of stuff. So...prior to 2005, there's not a lot of interviews I haven't seen. :reject:

I have a lot of U2 on video from a few wonderful people I met on this website that sent me a ridiculous amount of stuff. So...prior to 2005, there's not a lot of interviews I haven't seen. :reject:

arw is definitely the queen of the U2 video collections, believe me!! :wave: How are you doing, Amanda?

Back
Top Bottom