Moobday: Bring on the videos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good catch there, Abelieves! Hey that must have been filmed on the same day, Bono and Larry are wearing the exact same clothes! I always wondered why it was so funny, Bono asking Larry "What's your name again?' I guess that happens alot. Maybe that's what inspired the Top 10 thing U2 did on Letterman, remember Larry said even my family asks "Are you Adam or Larry?"

Good catch there, Abelieves! Hey that must have been filmed on the same day, Bono and Larry are wearing the exact same clothes! I always wondered why it was so funny, Bono asking Larry "What's your name again?' I guess that happens alot. Maybe that's what inspired the Top 10 thing U2 did on Letterman, remember Larry said even my family asks "Are you Adam or Larry?"

The Kurt Loder thing was during Elevation, and the "What's Your Name" was during Vertigo, but I am sure that isn't the only time that has ever happened to him. I guess if you are in a band with a "Bono" and a "The Edge" and your name is either Larry or Adam, people can't be bothered to figure out which one you are? :huh:

When Larry said that, though, my thoughts immediately went to that video :lol:

I love that Larry is a good sport about it.

I guess if you are in a band with a "Bono" and a "The Edge" and your name is either Larry or Adam, people can't be bothered to figure out which one you are? :huh:.

I know. I hate those people. :|
maybe I should pity them, though... they are the people who can't get past the vocals/lead guitar thing. they don't really HEAR the music...

I know. I hate those people. :|
maybe I should pity them, though... they are the people who can't get past the vocals/lead guitar thing. they don't really HEAR the music...

It irks me whenever I hear them referred to as "Bono and the boys"

Um. No.

It quite bothers me too that in some situations it tends to be "Bono, the guitarist and oh umm... those other two" but I guess in a way it works for Larry especially to not be so easily recognized, he said it himself that he can go and have a pint o' Guinness in a pub and not be hassled. But I do agree, that it is kind of ignorant of certain reporters/presenters to not know at least their names or not identify them properly. :tsk: Ah well... we know better :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom