MOOBDay: Best of the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my honest opinion I think that scientists should be finding ways to clone Larry. Very important scientific work I reckon. That way everyone would be happy and imagine all the moobs we'd get to gawk at everywhere.

tlski and zuropa_fit you sound like very lucky ladies :D

In my honest opinion I think that scientists should be finding ways to clone Larry. Very important scientific work I reckon. That way everyone would be happy and imagine all the moobs we'd get to gawk at everywhere.

great idea :applaud:
I'm definitely getting one.

tlski and zuropa_fit you sound like very lucky ladies :D

Nah, there is only ONE Larry. Clones can look like him all they want, but that's not why I :heart: him.

Hey Tlski welcome back, long time no see :hug:

:wave: girls!

I agree, shirtless + smiling are the best photos of Larry but I wouldn't say no to a sullen Mullen either :drool:

Wet Larry rocks :sexywink:

es_016.jpg

I think one of my favourite photos is one I cannot post (at least I think I cannot - it's taken by a paparazzi and I kind of remember there being a rule about that :hmm:)
anyway, it's the one of Larry on a yacht, he's talking to Guggi and hugging one of his kids. I believe it's Ezra, but it could be Ava. it's :love:

Back
Top Bottom