MOOBDay: Best of the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AB_Larry_tshirt_hot.jpg

babylarry_photoboothstrip1.jpg

larry_wave_nummy.jpg

Is it wrong of me to wonder what kind of undies he's got under that. 'Cause clearly he's not wearing boxers. *pictures LMJ in a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs* :combust:

I hope this doesn't horrify anyone, but according to Anton, it was ladies garb, down to the undies and Larry put up the biggest stink about it.

Thanks tlski great idea for a Moobday.:up:

Unfortunately my net is pretty crap but in my book the best of the best Larry photos include a smile coupled together with no shirt. A rare-ish combo but definate :drool: :love::love:moments.

Love all the photos! :applaud::applaud:

I hope this doesn't horrify anyone, but according to Anton, it was ladies garb, down to the undies and Larry put up the biggest stink about it.

why am I not surprised? :lol:

Larry Mullen, pissed off, waring motorcycle boots and wearing female underwear... *melts*

Just went for a walk with my :sexywink:husband and noticed that he appears to have MOOBs :drool:now.:hyper: All that heavy lifting the last 2 years at work no doubt!

:applaud:GH! :hug: I absolutly love this pic!! Thanks, it is good to be back, starting our second week at home with no travel! Yeah! :dance:How have you been and where are all the other Larry girls??:hmm: Maybe chasin' :larry: across France?:lol:

I'm doing well, thanks. I'm glad you are back where the home fires are burning again... I'm sure you all are thrilled! The Larry gals come and go, it was crazy how many were posting just a few months ago. But I see some of our familiar faces back in the thread this week, welcome back, ladies!! :applaud::hug:

And your man is sportin' some moobs these days, eh, tlski? :sexywink::drool:

I'm assuming you mean hawt, Larrylike moobs and not fat moobs. I said in anotehr thread that my husband is a perfect mix between Larry and Edge :drool:

Oh yeah I mean hawt, not fat. Even with all the eating out, I think combine we only gained 20 lbs between us. I think I got most of it!:sad:Pete was picking up test equipment that weighed 80+ lbs at times. He's almost equal to the MOOBS in this pic....now I just need to get him in a shirt like that and make sure I don't scream out Larry...LMAO!:lol: :macdevil:God that was bad huh?:doh:

85a.jpg

:up: Ditto!

:lol:Quel suprise! Though he still wore 'em, didn't he? :sexywink::drool:

It's amazing what a man will do though. I once got Pete to let me paint his toe nails. He thought it was clear,:shifty: but in the sun he learned it was a clear pinkish purple glow... best part was....:lmao: it only took one beer to get him to agree to it...:applaud::shrug:What can I say,:giggle: I'm good!:D

.now I just need to get him in a shirt like that and make sure I don't scream out Larry...LMAO!:lol: :macdevil:God that was bad huh?:doh:

It's amazing what a man will do though. I once got Pete to let me paint his toe nails. He thought it was clear,:shifty: but in the sun he learned it was a clear pinkish purple glow... best part was....:lmao: it only took one beer to get him to agree to it...:applaud::shrug:What can I say,:giggle: I'm good!:D

:lmao: You're cracking me up!!!

Back
Top Bottom