Moob Day-- Love to see you Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GracelandHarley

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It's been a truly sad and frustrating and depressing day for me. :sad:

And I don't know where all the Larry girls have gone, either. :sigh:

But I am starting the Moob thread this week for my own selfish reasons... to cheer myself up. And with that, it's one of my favorite topics... I love to see him smile. (And no, it's not a new phenomenon, non-Larry-centric fans!!)

larrygrin.jpg

MIT08_Larry3.jpg

LarryMullenJrshysmileBW.jpg

Sorry if we did this topic recently, I cannot recall! :reject:

AW Linda :hug: I've started some selfish MOOBday threads myself. I've been moving / trying to keep from losing my job but I'll for sure add all the MullenSmiles in my collection tonight! Maybe even some new ones from the recent promo tour. Hope your week gets better, my dear.

AW Linda :hug: I've started some selfish MOOBday threads myself. I've been moving / trying to keep from losing my job but I'll for sure add all the MullenSmiles in my collection tonight! Maybe even some new ones from the recent promo tour. Hope your week gets better, my dear.

Hang in there Zooey!! We had layoffs announced today (not me, and not loads of people, but we are a tight-knit, family-owned company, and we are really hurting over the loss of our friends and colleagues). We also lost a lot of our benefits, at least until things get better. It's just been a tough day, but that is the way things have been going.

I wish you all the luck in the world, my friend, that things work out well for you! It's a scary world we live in now... I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you, Maryann!!
:hug::hug::hug:

I still think that Larry-therapy is the best cure for our blues at the moment... so on with the show!

tipsylarry_bar.jpg

Zoo_sweet_smile_earpiecedown.jpg

hope you will get better
wish these amazing smile could keep all your problems away

Back
Top Bottom