Moob Day-- Hair today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cap352-1.jpg

Holy...! :faint:

Yet THIS picture (below) is the best of the best. I've said it before it's the "Something About Larry" look.

TurboTourCustom-LoveTown-1989-1.jpg

:lol:
Oh we've had buckets of fun with this one!! But the truth is, it really an optical illusion, and not a big cockatoo thang on top of his head... what you see is a glimpse of Bono's head as he walks behind Larry.

As you know, Larry never ever had more than an inch or two length of hair before the Vertigo tour (well, save the Baby Band days, while they were still teenagers), but this picture dates somewhere between UF and RH. I think it is closer to UF.

I still like your caption best though, E_O! :sexywink:

Oh we've had buckets of fun with this one!! But the truth is, it really an optical illusion, and not a big cockatoo thang on top of his head... what you see is a glimpse of Bono's head as he walks behind Larry.

As you know, Larry never ever had more than an inch or two length of hair before the Vertigo tour (well, save the Baby Band days, while they were still teenagers), but this picture dates somewhere between UF and RH. I think it is closer to UF.

I cant tell:reject::reject::reject:

^ Did you send it to Linda too? I'm not sure... some people might really really really like it. Others might find it 'blasphemous', or even kind funny!

FDNYLMJcopy.jpg

Discuss. If you're capable of speech. I'm not. :combust:

^ Did you send it to Linda too? I'm not sure... some people might really really really like it. Others might find it 'blasphemous', or even kind funny!

Z, did you see that other PM I sent you?

This picture is from Love Town tour. Larry's hair was growing out during Love Town. It wasn't as long as Vertigo but he did have it 'slicked' back.

80s.jpg

This pic from Love Town program, if I remember correctly.

I think it was standing up due to the headphones that Larry had on to hear the sequencer.

(Leads me to believe they might have been playing "One Tree Hill" or "The Unforgettable Fire" or "Bad")

Back
Top Bottom