Moob Day- Beardy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This page is hil-larryous. :rofl:
He should trim it tough, the zootv look was the best look ever.

Maybe now someone recognized him he let it grow even longer.
and will end up looking like Sting.
569259.jpg

^ :giggle:

I was so disappointed when I saw The POlice towards the end of their tour and he had the scruff. Without it he's still a very attractive man. With it, he just reminds me of someone's uncle.

I know it looked horrible. I saw him first like that at the rock and roll hall of fame.

It was like :
LarryfacepalmPopGrandmadnessDOL13.gif

Ewww:huh: Sting ?

no-w no-w no-w, I love beardy men and I love beardy Larry (zooropa times, mmmhm) but this goatie is WRONG!!

Mystery of bearded larry solved

Larry is shooting a movie with Donald Sutherland now in Orangeville, ON.

The movie, which is an English remake of the 2002 French film L’Homme du train, tells the story of a criminal who comes to a small town to rob a bank and, by chance, meets an elderly professor (Sutherland). The two form an unlikely friendship. As they get better acquainted, both men begin to wish they could have lived the other’s life.

24774_389238159659_132703949659_375.jpg

A bit more...

popgoesthenews.com

The drummer for Irish rock band U2 was gunned down this afternoon in the small town of Orangeville, Ont. when he brandished a gun while running out of a bank.

pgn_mullenshot.jpg

Of course, none of it was real. Larry Mullen Jr. was filming a scene for the movie Man On The Train, which also stars Canadian actors Donald Sutherland and Graham Greene.

The 48-year-old Dublin-born rocker is taking a break from the band's hectic tour and recording schedule to make his acting debut in the film, which is a remake of a 2002 French movie about a gangster who develops a friendship with a retired poetry teacher (Sutherland) in a small town after he holds up the local bank.

Producers have said that even though the film is set in an East Coast town in the U.S., the Orangeville name will be used. The Ireland-Canada co-production is being directed by Mary McGuckian.

Now all the Larry girls have a reason to go to the movies.

And Larry can act out his Elvis-like "musician-in-movies fantasy", like he mentions about Elvis in Rattle and Hum.

And Larry girls... no crying at the movie. It's just make believe. =O)

Lights, camera, action ... Orangeville goes Hollywood
Movie action:123456789Although producers of the film Man on the Train, which started filming in Orangeville last week, were quick to mention Donald Sutherland was playing a starring role, mum was the word when it came to co-star Larry Mullen Jr., the drummer from famed Irish band U2, making his debut acting performance. Security was tightened on the various sets as word spread about the elusive rock star. Although traffic was inconvenienced on Broadway during filming, residents seemed to enjoy this version of stargazing and downtown businesses were busy ringing up their cash registers.

Orangeville Article: Lights, camera, action ... Orangeville goes Hollywood

Larry is shooting a movie with Donald Sutherland now in Orangeville, ON.

The movie, which is an English remake of the 2002 French film L’Homme du train, tells the story of a criminal who comes to a small town to rob a bank and, by chance, meets an elderly professor (Sutherland). The two form an unlikely friendship. As they get better acquainted, both men begin to wish they could have lived the other’s life.

I was wondering if anyone was going to post about this! Now we know what the beard is for, too. I'd say Larry really looks like a bank robber with that thing on his face! Or at least it's more convincing than if he didn't have one. :yes: I'm excited to see this! I just hope it's good.

Back
Top Bottom