MOOB Day- "Action!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
58170c23.gif

a0701f92.gif

Celebration21.gif

:cute:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

is there a video?????

Oh yes! I made the gif from the video. I spent an hour last night looking for it on you tube for GracelandHarley and couldn't find it! :grumpy: :lol: I either missed it or it got taken down, but I have it anyways. Lemme look again and if I still don't find it I'll upload it myself.

Oh yes! I made the gif from the video. I spent an hour last night looking for it on you tube for GracelandHarley and couldn't find it! :grumpy: :lol: I either missed it or it got taken down, but I have it anyways. Lemme look again and if I still don't find it I'll upload it myself.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:

Ill look too:wink:

Aren't you sweet! :hug:

I can't place which interview that was from, I hope to see it! :hyper:

ab_larry_one_drag_greenboa-1.jpg

UF_duckbehinddrums.jpg

Aren't you sweet! :hug:

I can't place which interview that was from, I hope to see it! :hyper:

It's from an MTV interview with Kurt Loder. :hmm: All the guys are on TV screens. Made this from the same vid

I watched some today and the Larry part wasn't there... and there are a few different versions around and I haven't found the right one yet.

So did you girls find the clip with Larry and that part of the interview? I'm sorry I looked, and didn't find it. I'm sure it must be there! But if no one has seen it then I'll upload it ok?

Ok I have looked for this clip all night :banghead: and absolutely cannot find it. I will look some more tomorrow. I gotta stop or go crazy :sad:

Back
Top Bottom