Miscellaneous U2 Pictures #47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
27U2Morocco1991ACbw2.jpg~original

Oops I lied, I have a few more but I think they're just a couple screencaps and stuff. Anyway, jeevey, I hope that about covers it for you! :sexywink:

Bonocomet thank you, they're wonderful :heart: Edge looked sexier in Berlin than in Tenerife, right CK? :lol:

conga line on the b&w ?

cool ? BD still?

thanks, comet

On the BD one... I don't think it's a still from the video, but then again I haven't watched it in so long I'm not positive. (?) Guess I need to watch again soon! I thought it was a photo taken during the making of the video of Bono just being silly. :cute:

On the BD one... I don't think it's a still from the video, but then again I haven't watched it in so long I'm not positive. (?) Guess I need to watch again soon! I thought it was a photo taken during the making of the video of Bono just being silly. :cute:

oh! Sorry comet. i was too vague!
I did mean (think) was this photo taken while they were working on the BD video ....even if i did say "still" ....
I don't recall that angle in the actual vid.

Like you i think it's him having fun.... maybe right aftey finished some part of the BD vid on the runway, he goes and plays "Airoplane" ! :D

Back
Top Bottom