Miscellaneous Pictures #45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always love these pics of Bono and Adam. :cute:

BonoLiveAid1985hat.jpg

BonoAdamLiveAid1985street.jpg

bonocomet, thanks for all the lovely scans! I really love that last pic of Bono and Adam. :heart:

MsPurrl, you may have just done me in with all the Adam lovelies! We need some more of that around here. :cute: Thank you!

Is there a way to bring here the photo where B sits in front of the mic and E stands behind him?

That looks like the backstage area of Glastonbury. I had a picture somewhere of him sitting back there.

You are correct its Glasto , I just love him in casual clothes.
cute.gif

Its not backstage , its in a bar, that was open to public. I've seen it with Jem I'm sure.

Backstage area where mostly tents.

Y'know, I'm strangely happy with the dearth of new pics these days. They need to disappear into the south of France or Dublin or wherever they feel at home and truly relax. Before they start with the new album early next year. Bono, especially, needs to stop shooting his mouth of about irrelevance and stuff. Although I think he's 'provoked', in a way. They just got off a long tour and the first thing any pap or journo is gonna ask if they run into him is "So when can we expect the next album?"

Although I wouldn't be opposed if more pics of Adam at art exhibitions surface. The bass player is alway obliging :D

Back
Top Bottom