Miscellaneous Pictures #45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, surprisingly quiet! Normally the mob is tremendously loud! I wish I could meet Bono and Adam in a quiet alley too:love:

Some early ZooTV :love:

Miamiarena3-1992BonoEdge.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992BonoAdam.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992Bono1.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992EdgeBonoAdam.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992BonoGraceJones.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992BonoGraceJoneskiss.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992BonoMirrorBallMan.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992BonoMirrorBallManmirror.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992Bonoflyshadesoff.jpg

Miamiarena3-1992BonoFlyboots.jpg

Omg , definatly not Hutchs and Bono's best year, look wise.:lol::lmao:

Oh dear oh dear. That is absolutely... mindblowingly bad.

GG, I don't understand how you do it.:wink:

They look beyond polluted in there photos.

How many pop stars does it take to light one cigarillo?

Answer: 1 sober bodyguard

INXS were one of my favorite bands. I saw them on the Kick tour many, many moons ago. I remember watching Dogs in Space over and over.

INXS were one of my favorite bands. I saw them on the Kick tour many, many moons ago. I remember watching Dogs in Space over and over.

oh lucky! I never saw them live but I'm sure I could have since I went to a lot of concerts even though I was only 13-14 around that time. Dumb ass me had the chance to see the Joshua Tree tour but didn't go because U2 "sucked" back then. :der: I did see lots of metal bands back then :happy: But I was a little musician between the ages of about 12-20 so I was a drummer while Kick was big. My music teacher taught me how to play 2-3 songs from that album so anytime I hear Need You Tonight I can hear the drum counts over and over :crack: My parents wouldn't buy me a set at home but they were ok with renting a guitar and amp from the music store so I switched to guitar...

is it just me, but i find it almost startling seeing "baby U2" photos in colour - i think it's because up til recently i'd only seen black and white photos of young U2, so seeing them in colour all of a sudden is kind of strange (but nice)! i much prefer the colour pics! there is a nice warmth about them...

is it just me, but i find it almost startling seeing "baby U2" photos in colour - i think it's because up til recently i'd only seen black and white photos of young U2, so seeing them in colour all of a sudden is kind of strange (but nice)! i much prefer the colour pics! there is a nice warmth about them...
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom