Miscellaneous Pictures #45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge.jpg

arw, just wanted to let you know I've been searching for your picture, no luck yet! :sad: But I haven't given up yet. I'll do another search soon!

zuropa_fit said:
That Edge pic is sofa king hot! :faint:
and I say this on the same page as a pic of Larry on a couch with his shirt practially unbuttoned to his navel.

I have to agree Edge does look rather Hot here, but then again thay all do :)
Of course especially Larry ;);) the poor thing just can't get the hang of buttons & I for one am hoping he never does ;)

It's taken on the New Orleans tribute at 48th Grammy Awards.Was'nt there a big black guy with a red fringed jacket on stage next to him?

That must be it. Or it's one of those spinning brush things in a car wash, but that's not likely. :wink:

This is the Miscellaneous Pictures thread in the PLEBA forum. Does this include pictures that may not contain the lads themselves but are still somewhat U2 related?

If so, I would like to present this one, courtesy of the University of Wisconsin News Service dated June 25, 1997.

randall.jpg

For some reason I was searching the Interwebz tonight trying to find some pictures of the ZooTV stage at Camp Randall. Instead, after slogging through about 10 pages of crap on the Google machine, that's all I was ever able to find.

Had the Camp been a stop on the 360 tour, the pit would have been a really fun place, because everyone would have been absolutely plastered drunk by the time we went in.

Has a good quality video of that Metallica sketch turned up by now? It's a shame the quality of the one uploaded is so poor, I can hardly understand a word they are saying and can only assume that it's funny.

Didn't Larry do drums on a gig with Neil and his brother once? I vaguely recall something cause their drummer left or broke his wrist or something. Or was that the Virgin prunes? Doesn't look like Gavin or Guggi to me though. :hmm:

Didn't Larry do drums on a gig with Neil and his brother once? I vaguely recall something cause their drummer left or broke his wrist or something. Or was that the Virgin prunes? Doesn't look like Gavin or Guggi to me though. :hmm:

I found that picture at this site:
U2TheEarlyYears.com - U2 Live
The caption says: Larry Mullen, Dave Sweeney (The Vipers) & Steve Jones (Sex Pistols) at the Hot Press Christmas party 1978

Back
Top Bottom