Miscellaneous Pictures #45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Bono most when he's with his band and love to see him with the rest of the guys, but he's doing what he feels has to be done so the Bono overkill is hard to avoid. I'm sure the rest of the band support him, but they will hardly join him when he's doing his political rounds.

Please don't say that you've had enough of him. Please say its not so. How bloody long before we'll have to wait for the next album? 2020? So how can you say you've had enough of him?

I love the man but I also need a Bono break right now. I hope he heads back to the studio with his band now.

Last Unicorn, do you think BonoVox_ on twitter is the real Bono? It's not verified and so I just think it's just a very good fake, but what he sometimes says on there doesn't like him. Please say its not so.

What would it matter to you if she's had enough of Bono? That doesn't mean you have to do too...

And it's not Bono on twitter. The only person in U2 who has a twitter is Edge. And he only tweets photos.

What would it matter to you if she's had enough of Bono? That doesn't mean you have to do too...

And it's not Bono on twitter. The only person in U2 who has a twitter is Edge. And he only tweets photos.

Oh thank you :D Very happy. To be honest I'm not comfortable with following band members on Twitter. I think that spoils their mystique. I actually would rather not know what they are doing. When I log into Twitter I only look at the accounts of my friends. When I say friends, I mean people who I've known in real life for years since school.

Cool down. What an overreaction :huh: How was I "defending" Bono? If you really read my posts properly you'd know that I'm not defending Bono. I don't think there's anything to depend. But I'm not going into that sort of discussion, because it's a waste of my time. Just saying I don't like that Bono vs. the rest of the band attitude that some people bring up. If you read my posts correctly you'd know that I am also annoyed by Bono's constant media appearance but at the same time I understand why he's doing it.

And you know what? I don't think I need you or anyone's advice about taking a break from the forum. Maybe you need a break if a simple comment makes so react so aggressively. The overall tone on this forum has gotten more nasty in the last weeks.

I'm not wasting my time with these discussions since I have to work now. Have a nice weekend.

I didn't overreact to anything. I'm just sick and tired of reading most of your posts regarding Bono but with the exception of yesterday's post, I chose to ignore you. You could have chosen to ignore my lighthearted post regarding the lack of Edge pictures these past few months but instead you chose to make it into yet another Bono argument. Whatever. I'm putting you on my ignore list. Feel free to do the same about me.

I love you Edge girls. :hug:

But my guy roolz. Neener neener......

:sexywink:

we're generally fairly calm, like the man himself. But every once in a while something blows up.

and your guy is ok. He tends to get on my nerves when he's not in the studio or on tour. But he's the ruler of my world when he's on a stage with a mic in his hand :love: The guitarist he works with rules way more though. Just a fact of life. Plus he's really easy on the eyes. :flirt:

I hear you. When I was having an off-Bono phase, he annoyed me. I found him ultra preachy during the Vertigo tour. He got the balance right during 360. He made his point a bit more succinctly and carried on with the show.

But heck, I'm happy to see him out and about. He's probably back in Dublin and getting ready to go back to the studio. Then we'll get post-studio fan photos! :D

I hear you. When I was having an off-Bono phase, he annoyed me. I found him ultra preachy during the Vertigo tour. He got the balance right during 360. He made his point a bit more succinctly and carried on with the show.

But heck, I'm happy to see him out and about. He's probably back in Dublin and getting ready to go back to the studio. Then we'll get post-studio fan photos! :D

really? I didn't feel like he was preachy at all. Maybe he was an I just don't remember it. I LOVED everything about the Vertigo tour, even Bono speeches. But that could be because I saw them a zillion times in 8 months vs this past tour where I could only get to 2 shows the entire tour.

I can't wait for the studio fan pics...and videos :drool:

really? I didn't feel like he was preachy at all. Maybe he was an I just don't remember it. I LOVED everything about the Vertigo tour, even Bono speeches. But that could be because I saw them a zillion times in 8 months vs this past tour where I could only get to 2 shows the entire tour.

I can't wait for the studio fan pics...and videos :drool:

Yeah, I did get to see them 6 or 7 times on that tour compared to 5 over 2009 to 2011. But Bono and Larry looked really rough during that tour. At least Edge was still Edge-a-licious.

BonoPuppet.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

we're generally fairly calm, like the man himself. But every once in a while something blows up.

and your guy is ok. He tends to get on my nerves when he's not in the studio or on tour. But he's the ruler of my world when he's on a stage with a mic in his hand :love: The guitarist he works with rules way more though. Just a fact of life. Plus he's really easy on the eyes. :flirt:

:hug:

I love Edge, but Bono is my main man. :shifty:

But he's the ruler of my world when he's on a stage with a mic in his hand :love: The guitarist he works with rules way more though. Just a fact of life. Plus he's really easy on the eyes. :flirt:
This.:up:

Back
Top Bottom