Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
5009839438e58a7741a5b.jpg

:d

Cute couple indeed :)

Lol I just laugh when I see photos like these of U2 or a member from U2 on a paparazzi celebrity magazine or website :p Don't know why..
But I hate those type of photos where the paparazzi are interfiering into their private lives. Like those photos of the day at the beach of Bono and his family.. :|

Yeah indeed, I never search for pictures like that, I don't feel like I MUST see them, how Fangirlish I might be, it just feels wrong. We all need our privacy, so I respect theirs. :) (Fanship mustn't spoill somebody's privacy; that's something for paparazzis) (PAVAROTTI'S! haha, Edge :lol:)

This pic MUST to be in all the pages of this thread:wink::drool::lol:

I second & VETO this!! :lol::lol::lol:

Lovely picture with Ali:heart: but then again, it really feels wrong (and I can only say that of U2!) when Pavarottis :lmao: (still gets me everytime!) are snapping their cameras at ANY U2 member. I think my respect for them, as individuals, overpowers my fangirlish attitude:heart:

Where can I find that "pavarottis" video? :lol: I saw it once but I don´t remember in which part was it. A wanna see it again :lol::lol::lol:

Here's the Pavarotti's part, it's in the second part of "A Day In The Life of The Edge".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4bQntdXIE

And then again the first pavarotti ONLY wants to take the B man in picture, poor Edge feels neglected!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I like how in Part 1 Edge tells Bono, "I'm not a celebrity." Then he tells the pavarotti in Part 2, "I'm a celebrity! What's wrong with me?" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom