Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I should put this here or the caption thread :lol:

adamwhat.jpg

from Sheffield

Gosh, every member of the band (including a sequel for our very talkative Bono:lol::cute:) should release one! But I do understand the want of privacy, that I respect, but it would still be amazing!:heart:

Just wondering, is there a vid to go along with this pic?

tumblr_l9bl28NKRs1qcn6uso1_500.jpg

oh my....yeah there is. I have it on vhs somewhere but I don't know where to even look. I can't remember the name this is from but there's a lot of Edge on the couch :love: I haven't seen that in a million years....Sorry, that doesn't help you but yes there's a definitely a video!

Just wondering, is there a vid to go along with this pic?

tumblr_l9bl28NKRs1qcn6uso1_500.jpg

Ok I just saw this. :hmm: So I went back and looked for it, and it's in a documentary called A Year In Pop. But I've just gone to You Tube to look and there are so many versions of the documentary, some with subtitles, and they are broken into lots of parts usually so I'm having a hard time pinpointing it. :huh: In the full doc I have the part with Edge on the couch is around 28 minutes in. It looks like this show has been redone and parts of it used in other shows too, so I can't really help any more than that I guess but hopefully it might help you a little bit. Also I'd like to get this show in a good quality because most of them are pretty poor. :(

I'd love to watch this documentary again:sad:

Sadly most of the YouTube copys are bad quality. It was an ABC TV special. I think it aired on or near opening night of Popmart. As a television special, it failed miserably having "Gigli" quality ratings and was only shown the one time.

It would be cool to have a quality copy of this and the ZOO TV television special...

HERE is the genius thing I just noticed in the "A Year In Pop documentary". Watch the solo interview sequences. Notice that there are velour curtains in the background. Notice that the color of the curtains is not only different for each band member but actually coordinates to the background colour used with their photo on the cover of the 'Pop' album.

Adam = blue
Bono = orange
Edge = raspberry
Larry = green

is that the one with Dennis Hopper? If so then I may have it on dvd but I'd have to look. I don't have a clue how to upload anything or send files. :reject: But I'd love to learn. I have a new Mac and no clue how to do anything on it but the basics.....

Some old pictures I found that I don't remember personally seeing before/too often :cute:

babyu21982.jpg

youngbblueeyes.jpg

bbritawards88.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom