Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol: I haven't seen part 1 in a while though, do you know where I can find it?! YT only has crappy quality versions of part 1:huh:

I think U2.com has all of the parts, but you probably have to be a member to watch the whole thing. I downloaded all three off the site, so I've got them. :shifty:

u2amigoe.jpg

My God - he is absolutely beautiful. What's so amazing about that, though, is that he was just as beautiful the first time I ever saw him, sometime in 1985. :heart:

(the hard part for me nowadays is that all four of them are looking so damn good, I almost don't know who to drool over first!) :giggle:

(the hard part for me nowadays is that all four of them are looking so damn good, I almost don't know who to drool over first!) :giggle:
:cute: It's terribly frustrating, such important issues we're dealing with here!!:lol::lol:

I always lose all coherent thought processes whenever Bono appears:drool::love: but I do admit that all four of them look incredible!! :heart:

u2amigoe.jpg

My God - he is absolutely beautiful. What's so amazing about that, though, is that he was just as beautiful the first time I ever saw him, sometime in 1985. :heart:

I found this video:cute::love:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZxPy43NZU

:drool::drool::drool::drool: That was me after watching the Please video.... but I also bawled my eyes out like crazy for a whole weekend :uhoh::(:reject:over the message of this song, if you strip it of its IRA context it still remains a powerful song, very moving! :heart:

If anyone has screen caps of "Please" it'd be lovely!!:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom