Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono in Coimbra

2010-10-04150541_961f1e4c-aef8-4f3d-8935-154a61e361642066B98B-1131-4DFF-8A54-59CDCD6190D9C417165A-4834-4506-AFD0-02AB86C99BE2img_detalhe_not.jpg

Lovely!!:cute:

Chef, I have a request, could I order Bono a la Leather?! :drool::love:

:lol: I've often wondered how Brian handles situations like this, since he's the same size as Bono. Maybe Brian is just really strong.

It looks like Bono's sunglasses have words right across the lens on one side. Why would they print the logo right where you need to see? Unless Bono forgot to take the sticker off before putting them on. :hmm: :lol:

It's the Bvlgari logo. Most sunglasses have their logo on the sides.

Indeed, Rachel is right,that is a very strange spot to have a logo.
It's not on the side GG, but on the glasses , must be quite annoying looking through those specs..

:lol: I've often wondered how Brian handles situations like this, since he's the same size as Bono. Maybe Brian is just really strong.

No doubt! Height certainly doesn't dictate strength, I know that firsthand. And though he's on the short side... not that that matters a whit to me... have you seen the guns on Brian?!? :drool::drool::combust:

He's such a sweetheart. I have a secret crush on Brian. :shh: I'll have to search for pictures, if no one has them at hand. :shifty:

No doubt! Height certainly doesn't dictate strength, I know that firsthand. And though he's on the short side... not that that matters a whit to me... have you seen the guns on Brian?!? :drool::drool::combust:

He's such a sweetheart. I have a secret crush on Brian. :shh: I'll have to search for pictures, if no one has them at hand. :shifty:

OMG! Brian is built... totally... I noticed that!. NEver had a thing for shorter men before but those two are :drool: I think my crush on Brian started after my few minutes of hanging out with him last year. What a sweetheart :heart:

For how long have they been living there? Because it looks too young for ATYCLB Bono, and him wearing that leather vest, and the old car behind him.. seems like early zoo era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom