Miscellaneous Picture Mix #38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is now the band's official homepage shot. Gotta love it.
:D

splashturin1.jpg

:love:

well.... I will be in the GA :applaud: there will be me and few friends. We should PM eachother in regards to this. :up:

:up: Not quite sure who I will be meeting up with. A couple of others off here (Theresa & Anji) are going plus someone from USA who I`m selling a ticket to but I`ll def PM you nearer the time! :wave:

I'm waiting too... :sad:
Is there any hope for us? :depressed:
Count me in.. :sad:
I'm waiting too. I'm crossing my fingers there will be an announcement soon.
Same here... :sad: Last Sunday I read in a Spanish blog that Live Nation supposedly signed a contract for U2 to play in Chile next March, which means they could play in other South American countries as well. *fingers crossed*
U2: ¿U2 360 Tour en Chile en Marzo 2011? - U2fanlife: U2 News, U2 Lyrics, U2 Music, U2 Live, U2 CD-DVD

We just have to be more patient:crack::lol: Some people are talking about March,let's hope!
^ This. :up:

WE are used to waiting...but this wait is driving me crazy...Do I save for the ticket??? :doh:
So true! :doh:
But WE also know they're worth the wait :wink:
I'd recommend you to keep on waiting and save some money in the meanwhile (at least that's what I'm doing).
If they don't come to South America, just spend the money on something else :shrug: (Edit: you beat me, CMM :lol:)

:edge: : daaaymm those mushrooms are goooood I think I'm spotting a pink elephant there. Yes , most definably , thats a pink elephant.

That looks like the piccy I took at Staples. That was a good night. Even if we did have to listen to Damian Marley first. (Not my favorite of the openers)
have you seen No Doubt? they must have been pretty awesome.

Back
Top Bottom