Miscellaneous Picture Mix #38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ELEVATION11.jpg

ELEVATION12.jpg

ELEVATION13.jpg

ELEVATION15.jpg

Wow , Bonocomet you are ...AWESOME, and mr. Kevin Crays too!!!
Those are some perfect quality photo's from what I think , a little bit of U2 history there.

Wow , Bonocomet you are ...AWESOME, and mr. Kevin Crays too!!!
Those are some perfect quality photo's from what I think , a little bit of U2 history there.

That would be BonoFox that shared those pics, but we know who you meant anyway ;)

Thanks again BF1 :wave:

Thanks for all of the new pix, BF1. I must confess, though, that I feel bad that the guy can't even go out for lunch with friends without someone snapping dozens of pictures of him. But I'll get over it! :D

Wow, thank you BF1, many awsome pictures, I haven't seen many of them! :ohmy:

I especially love the pictures of Bono and Edge in New Orleans. I love how B keeps in the background and still people approach him.

But I totally hate the fact that paparrazzi have to snap hundreds of pictures of the man while he's eating lunch with his pals :|

That would be BonoFox that shared those pics, but we know who you meant anyway ;)

Thanks again BF1 :wave:

Scuze moi! I've made this mistake earlier!:doh:

BonoFox, obviously these word where for you :hug:
But I still like Bonocomet to :lol::hug:

BonoFox :bow::bow::bow: Thank you so much for these AMAZING WONDERFUL pics :hug: Many of them I´ve never seen before

The Madison Square Garden pics = :heart::heart::heart::heart:

For the first time I see him having the shades on his head :wink: I was thinking of it many times that he never wears it on his head :D

Back
Top Bottom