Miscellaneous Picture Mix #38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Warning: U2 are HUGE. (So is this picture). Enjoy.

13320-1280943206-size3.jpg

Frame from the Frankfurt stadium cam:

2qno5zo.png

I think the size of the structure with the guy standing is amazing :drool:

Was waiting for you to come into this thread and see the "U2 are HUGE." :lol: :wink:

Whoaa, big pictureee!:hyper: But I don't really like that photoshoot.. their faces are so photoshopped. :|:|:crack:

Yeah, totally agree. Just...Bono's neck looks...wierd. And his freckles are gone. :( I don't really get why they have to do that.

But Edge's eyes are so green!!! :drool:

Was waiting for you to come into this thread and see the "U2 are HUGE." :lol: :wink:

Yeah, totally agree. Just...Bono's neck looks...wierd. And his freckles are gone. :( I don't really get why they have to do that.

But Edge's eyes are so green!!! :drool:

You know you can allllways count on me to pick up on that stuff and call it out :evil:

And I hate that photoshopping too. Why airbrush away freckles? They're cute! Their skin looks so unnaturally white :lol:

Yeah , they should have used a warmer light, I love their white-boiness , but this contrast is really bright. The background isn't helping either.

Are those from Barcelona last year? I think I remember he was wearing that jacket in some of the first pics we saw of them there :cute:

Back
Top Bottom