Miscellaneous Picture Mix #32

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamnation.gif

Try this one: BBC - U2 - Live Lounge

First clip contains the immortal line "Adam's back on the cheeseburgers" during the lift incident! Naughty Bono! :lol:

The second clip is the killer, when Bono turns masseur......

Maybe someone saved the audio from that radio interview? I didn't catch it as I was working

Teddy

I was having a browse through that website and found this great quote from Rebecca the business lady on Chris Evan's show

"Little did I know I would end up presenting in a bikini in a hot-tub or trying to conduct an interview while being bitten on the arm by Bono".

Naughty Bono indeed :wink:

I'd love to hear that a repeat of that show but it doesn't seem to be around anywhere.

I was having a browse through that website and found this great quote from Rebecca the business lady on Chris Evan's show

"Little did I know I would end up presenting in a bikini in a hot-tub or trying to conduct an interview while being bitten on the arm by Bono".

Naughty Bono indeed :wink:

I'd love to hear that a repeat of that show but it doesn't seem to be around anywhere.

Yeah I'd like to hear it again too, but so far, I heard it once...

Lucky. I had Jack Nicholson say "How's it going" to me when getting off a plane 2 years ago.

This lucky guy works security in some airport. (can someone figure out which one by looking @ the uniform?)
Seems like he has met MANY celeb-including these dudes ....

Way cool:up:

ad8bf117.jpg

e38ef863.jpg

956d9b05.jpg

Bono and Edge look like I usually do when I'm getting off a plane: They have to go to the toilets very urgently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom