Miscellaneous Picture Mix #30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono and uniquecorns:doh: unicorns are lovely mythical creatures!!! :lol:

:sad:

Don't insult the u2nicorn.

I've always wondered about you avatar :hmm: Its too cool!
is there a bigger version of it?

Unicorns are cool:applaud:

:sexywink: Thank you.

Here's the picture. It's from the Damian Hirst exhibition in London, September 2008.

BonoAliSothebysSept08e.jpg

Thanks Unicorn!:hyper: I'll try and find more picture's of that . It was on the news here in Holland,
but i didn't know HE was there.. .:sad::sad:
Excpet for the unicorn , that expo scared the crap out of me,
I remember a bull.. and some other creepy shizzle.:|

i actually like this raw unknown caller version better than the studio album:drool:

^I like how Bono gave a quick pat on the back to the guy who wanted a pic. He seems so nice.

I noticed that too, just those simple things makes him look nicer than the average person.:zen:

I actually spoke to Steve Averill, of Four5One about this when I met him in Cleveland at the R&R Hall of Fame.

I said: "Seems that Edge was fine with no hats for all the Pop promo pics and video snippets; even the toru launch at K-Mart. But by the tour, it was back to cowboy hats and then beanies since".

Steve said: "We've all told him he looks fine without the hats. But he feels more comfortable with them".

But I agree. I think he looks fine without the hats. I think of it the same way I do about Bono's hair. Some like short and some longer... he's the same Bono either way. Same with The Edge - hat or no hat, he's still our guitar hero! But if he feels comfortable with hats, I am good with that.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom