Miscellaneous Picture Mix #30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
_00juy.jpg

:lmao:
Poor Edge. I think he should just go beanieless and grow his hair out (if it can :wink: ) and do a POPMart throwback thing. :wink: :lol:

I actually spoke to Steve Averill, of Four5One about this when I met him in Cleveland at the R&R Hall of Fame.

I said: "Seems that Edge was fine with no hats for all the Pop promo pics and video snippets; even the toru launch at K-Mart. But by the tour, it was back to cowboy hats and then beanies since".

Steve said: "We've all told him he looks fine without the hats. But he feels more comfortable with them".

But I agree. I think he looks fine without the hats. I think of it the same way I do about Bono's hair. Some like short and some longer... he's the same Bono either way. Same with The Edge - hat or no hat, he's still our guitar hero! But if he feels comfortable with hats, I am good with that.

I actually spoke to Steve Averill, of Four5One about this when I met him in Cleveland at the R&R Hall of Fame.

I said: "Seems that Edge was fine with no hats for all the Pop promo pics and video snippets; even the toru launch at K-Mart. But by the tour, it was back to cowboy hats and then beanies since".

Steve said: "We've all told him he looks fine without the hats. But he feels more comfortable with them".

But I agree. I think he looks fine without the hats. I think of it the same way I do about Bono's hair. Some like short and some longer... he's the same Bono either way. Same with The Edge - hat or no hat, he's still our guitar hero! But if he feels comfortable with hats, I am good with that.

After reading U2 by U2, I think that Edge's hats might have more to do with him thinking that he has a big head than it does with his lack of hair. His black beanies might be for making it look smaller. But that's just a guess based on what he said in the book. :shrug:

I think he looks good with or without hats. :up:

After reading U2 by U2, I think that Edge's hats might have more to do with him thinking that he has a big head than it does with his lack of hair. His black beanies might be for making it look smaller. But that's just a guess based on what he said in the book. :shrug:

I think he looks good with or without hats. :up:

The mention of he big head was when he ws growing up. He felt his head and teeth were too big- but as you can see he grew into both his head and teeth
so basically it worried him when he was a kid.
If you look at his head now it is not big is looks great without the beanie/hats
but I think he might be insecure about it :)

and about the Fortune mag cover I don't know who is on the cover yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom