Miscellaneous Picture Mix #30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a google search and it looks like these pics are of this pub in Italy:

www.locali.caserta.it :: Pub YOU TOO, SAN BENEDETTO - CASERTA

Funny I tried to Google it too and it said that there was one in the city of Baldwin Park, which is right next to where I live I FREAKED!, but then I thought IT CAN'T BE! I WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT!

Like Fernando and Trinity said, This is a U2 fans dream and HEAVEN! :drool:

bonojs062151734.jpg

What say you on the era, BC? I'm thinking either 1986 or pre-Lovetown, but to me it is a mystery.

:shifty: sorry I was distracted from the original question.

It is an intriguing picture! I'm also leaning toward 1986 I think. It reminds me of this picture.

bonocohguitar3.jpg

What say you on the era, BC? I'm thinking either 1986 or pre-Lovetown, but to me it is a mystery.

Reminds me of the video Bono did with Clannad, which was, according the the source, December 1985.

In A Lifetime (Clannad & Bono) / Meiert Avis / The Edge - U2 Video - U2tour.de

I don't remember, but I think his hair might have been longer in that video, so perhaps this is before?

EDIT: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2138103

the cigarette gives it some more oomph... /i don't smoke but it looks tough on some people :hmm:

thanks bonocomet for the rehearsal video. :cute: i had seen the performance one, but never the rehearsal. it's now nicely downloaded on my comp :applaud::applaud:. thankyou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom