Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^You are welcome Babydoll ;):uip:

Hey, did anyone else catch that short clip on TMZ last night of The Edge? this was filmed on Monday night (I didn't even know TMZ was among the crowd) They are asking Edge about what they do when they have to go to the bathroom while on tour -something like that -it was a stupid question- Edge was signing for fans (I recognized most of the fans and i thought I saw Lila64 and Maddy and a few other peeps I know)
Anyway Edge's answer was something like "weel that is an innapropriate question....

Can someone find the clip? I'm at work otherwise I would do it ;)

He should have told the dummy we are rock gods, we don't use the bathroom! duh!

[Bows to BonoComets great answer]
:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

And added... IF, we Rock Gods DID use the toilets, we'd wipe our bums with the likes of TMZ and the other "Pavarotti".

It would have been hilarious as us U2 fans would have gotten the Pavarotti reference and those dorks on TMZ would have been on TV with their "Wha'?" face on.

[Bows to BonoComets great answer]
:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

And added... IF, we Rock Gods DID use the toilets, we'd wipe our bums with the likes of TMZ and the other "Pavarotti".

It would have been hilarious as us U2 fans would have gotten the Pavarotti reference and those dorks on TMZ would have been on TV with their "Wha'?" face on.

Pavarotti

:lmao:

Oh, Edge! :lol::lol:

They are asking Edge about what they do when they have to go to the bathroom while on tour -something like that -it was a stupid question- Edge was signing for fans (I recognized most of the fans and i thought I saw Lila64 and Maddy and a few other peeps I know)
Anyway Edge's answer was something like "weel that is an innapropriate question....

what the hell is it with those questions lately? :angry:
didn't Jo Whiley ask them about peeing in the shower?

Bono in Boston 3/11/09

BonoBoston031109.jpg

well... if you really need to know those things, I suppose it's fine...

;)

Now let that TMZ guy ask Sean Penn that question... Sean Penn would kick him to the ground and pee ON the TMZ guy.

I agree about of the questions lately... like last night in Boston... the person that wasted their chance to ask Bono a question by asking about when he lost his virginity... Dumb and inappropriate.

Now let that TMZ guy ask Sean Penn that question... Sean Penn would kick him to the ground and pee ON the TMZ guy.

I agree about of the questions lately... like last night in Boston... the person that wasted their chance to ask Bono a question by asking about when he lost his virginity... Dumb and inappropriate.

I'd love to see Sean in action :D

about Bono... uhm... I don't know how to comment on that. I guess some people don't know first thing about manners. and I really don't mean to sound judgmental here. I just know that I wouldn't feel like answering such question to a total stranger and I'd find it rude.

Ok well that IS a VERY STUPID question :huh:

From the Zane Lowe interview that I just watched:

Cheese1.png

Cheese2.png

Cheese3.png

Cheese4.png

Edge gets handed a piece of cheese, takes a big whiff, and says, "Ahh. For the collection." Then he sticks it in Bono's face and says, "Have a little sniff." :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom