Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's revelation in that interview just blew my mind :evil:

Anji Slinks off before Wild hears it :drool: Let's all support her when she does :hug: :wink:

and now he has his own kids - Ezra seen here playing with my kids under Larry's watchful eye.

Thanks for explaining how the pic came about. Yeah, kids don't care who you are if they're looking for someone to play with they'll, as you say, gravitate to other kids. Just lucky that your kids gravitated to other kids with a super hot dad!!!

I'm almost sorry I asked.:eek:

almost? :lmao:

It is a good interview though there is a lot we have heard before, but I liked it. That response is just at the very end when the interviewer asks them to reveal something they have never told another interviewer. Adam says he has no secrets ;)

almost? :lmao:

It is a good interview though there is a lot we have heard before, but I liked it. That response is just at the very end when the interviewer asks them to reveal something they have never told another interviewer. Adam says he has no secrets ;)

Bonocomet, there's something I have to tell you: I absolutely love your avatar! :lol: I've already seen it a million times but I can't help it, I have to stare at it ;)

(Emo Bono :drool: )

Bonocomet, there's something I have to tell you: I absolutely love your avatar! :lol: I've already seen it a million times but I can't help it, I have to stare at it ;)

(Emo Bono :drool: )

Thanks :D I can't take the credit though, that's all Sicy, she even placed it there as my avatar while I was off line getting a coffee. I about choked on my coffee when I posted and saw it pop up there. :lmao:
Sicy :up:

Thanks :D I can't take the credit though, that's all Sicy, she even placed it there as my avatar while I was off line getting a coffee. I about choked on my coffee when I posted and saw it pop up there. :lmao:
Sicy :up:

:applaud:@Sicy

I had a similar reaction when I saw it the first time. Then I was like: ...are you serious? :ohmy:

I like this interview, I am going to convert it to an avi unless anyone else has already done that yet?

Willing to share when you're done? :flirt:

Thanks for explaining how the pic came about. Yeah, kids don't care who you are if they're looking for someone to play with they'll, as you say, gravitate to other kids. Just lucky that your kids gravitated to other kids with a super hot dad!!!

it was kinda funny as we had been there for a while and then his little guy came up to my kids who were doing the sandcastle thing. Larry came up a couple minutes later, and plopped down in our ring.

"so what's your name?"
"Ashley"
"my name's Larry"

so after all the kids trotted off and were gone like 45 minutes down the beach with the other travelling families, my wife says, maybe I ought to go see if they're OK or in the way, etc. she comes up to Edge who is watching all the kids bury a guy in the sand, with mermaid boobs, etc. turns out its Billy Joe Armstrong.

Ann, to Edge: "are my kids being pesty? "let us know if they're in the way or anything"
Edge: "which ones, these two?" "oh no, they're just fine"
Ann: "well alrighty then, guess I'll just head back to the pool"

it was kinda funny as we had been there for a while and then his little guy came up to my kids who were doing the sandcastle thing. Larry came up a couple minutes later, and plopped down in our ring.

"so what's your name?"
"Ashley"
"my name's Larry"

so after all the kids trotted off and were gone like 45 minutes down the beach with the other travelling families, my wife says, maybe I ought to go see if they're OK or in the way, etc. she comes up to Edge who is watching all the kids bury a guy in the sand, with mermaid boobs, etc. turns out its Billy Joe Armstrong.

Ann, to Edge: "are my kids being pesty? "let us know if they're in the way or anything"

I walked by the little guy and his nanny/family friend? making a sand dolphin on the beach on the way back to my room one evening.

I hope you saved the ring :lol:

"so what's your name?"
"Ashley"
"my name's Larry"

That is so cute.

"so what's your name?"
"Ashley"
"my name's Larry"

Aww, adorable! :cute:

"so what's your name?"
"Ashley"
"my name's Larry"

That is SO COOL!! :lol: I saw many pics of Billy and his kids @ the beach and in the ocean :) Billy Joe is a very funny guy!

Bono and Adam being interviewed by a Swedish tv programme:

Bono i stor intervju - Nyhetsmorgon - Nyhetsmorgon - klipp, bloggar och extramaterial - tv4.se

99.jpg

as.jpg

rer.jpg

rer4.jpg

WOW! COOL!
Bono in a t-shirt! :drool:
Adam in red! :drool:
BONO TONGUE! :drool::up:

"so what's your name?"
"Ashley"
"my name's Larry"

GREAT story! :cute:... Billy Joe with mermaid boobs. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom