Miscellaneous Picture Mix #28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great picture. I've not seen that one before. Where did it come from? Book? Magazine? A shot you took at a show?

Judging from the guitar and the era, very likely the photo was taken during "A Day Without Me".

Thanks again for posting this. Always great to see pictures from various eras and more so, pictures that I've not previously seen.

Somewhat extensive searching online, actually. If only I were old enough to go to a TUF concert, yet alone alive at the time!

Yeah, my assumptions too. And you're welcome. :)

488252123393126596730.jpg

I'm losing my appetite. . .:down:
I´m sorry too we will not do it anymore talk like that in the forum

ect.....................

COME ON GUYS!! Please don't use the threads as a chat room!...you can PM or send a profile message to each other!!

thank you!

I´m sorry too we will not do it anymore talk like that in the forum if we realize that the chat will be long we will talkt by PM
I hope you feel better Layza :hug:
Yes and thanks

U2 @ the studio in Dublin yesterday. Thanks to this fan for the pics :)

*Bono, Adam, Larry and The Edge was in HQ for a couple of weeks because they have to have their new song "BOOTS" ready for Grammy and other live performance (BRITS, ECHO), now they are not gonna be in the studio. For last two days there was a lot of people there, even Anton Corbin, the principle management also. Yesterday some people from NME ( photographers ) took some pictures of the band - U2 will be on the cover of this magazine soon. Tour will start for sure in Barcelona, Europe tour can be splited for two legs ( leg 2 in Europe can be in 2010 ), for sure in september U2 gonna play in USA.

59.jpg

Where did you get this from? Site?
This guy seems familiar, he's def been there before :lol:

Thanks for the new pics ;)

I think he was just caught in a moment of concentration while signing stuff. You know certain peeps have that face while they're writing something. Especially when they don't wear their glasses. ;)

YES (i'm like that when i'm writing something)! poor Larry :hug::lol:
but he looks like 'to many people, to many people :|:|:|:|'

I think he was just caught in a moment of concentration while signing stuff. You know certain peeps have that face while they're writing something. Especially when they don't wear their glasses. ;)

Yes, and those other pics were posed whereas this one is an onlooker pic, so he wasn't aware that it was being taken of him and he wasn't giving his attention to the photog like the others.

It's just funny how the pics are. "Three of these things belong together, three of these things are kinda the same. . ." :lmao:

Looks like Adam is wearing the infamous "leopard fur" collared coat which sparked a debate earlier. :hmm: And it doesn't look real.

Wow look at mr Clayton's hat! :ohmy: Someone's been acting like a real Brittish Gentleman lately!

And yea, the furr is definately fake. As fake as my leopardskin fleece blanket.

That was what I am thinking too, plus baseball season is still going on in September. Football is only played on Sunday/Monday and not all the teams are home every Sunday too. It always works out. They juggled the arenas with basketball and hockey.

My pathetic attempt at screen shots of the "Boots" video. :reject: They're kinda small.

I had to get one of Bono punching through that brick wall. :giggle:

Picture5.png

Picture4.png

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

Picture6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom