Miscellaneous Picture Mix #28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these pictures, especially the one where they are standing. They all look really great. I find it funny that all except Larry have their heads tilted to the right. Larry being the rebel again. :lol:

I found them in another website too ;)

doc1.jpg

hi LU!:wave:
hope you're fine?
adam looks like "thank god i'm not the only one who is getting white hair :wink:

Hi :wave: Yes, I'm fine. Going to Germany for the next couple of days. I hope I won't miss too much in U2 world.

OK, so what? Common practise in photography.

The second shot of Bono looks like the photo they used on the New York Times Blog promos.

Exactly, very nice picture. :)

Yeah it looks like the freckles are brushed from existence again too.

:mad: Always the freckles! This is so annoying. Bono is not Bono without his lovely freckles.

Not sure where to put these but I'll put them here.
Since Bono has been sporting eyeliner lately, I thought...hmm, what if they all wore eyeliner?

This was my first try.
EdgeEyeliner-1.jpg

Then I got this one. :wink:
U2eyeliner.jpg

Larry's eyeliner was such a pain to do! :lol: I think I did Adam's the best though. :D It's very difficult. :yikes:
If anyone wants to try and have a try, go ahead!

Not sure where to put these but I'll put them here.
Since Bono has been sporting eyeliner lately, I thought...hmm, what if they all wore eyeliner?

This was my first try.
EdgeEyeliner-1.jpg

Then I got this one. :wink:
U2eyeliner.jpg

Larry's eyeliner was such a pain to do! :lol: I think I did Adam's the best though. :D It's very difficult. :yikes:
If anyone wants to try and have a try, go ahead!

My my Edge, that DOES suit you!!!

:reject:

That exactly is the problem. Why should such a thing be common? It's ridiculous that people's faces need to be altered. Just show them how they are fgs.

Yeah, that's true, I don't like it either, just saying it's no big deal.

I like to see people the way they are, freckles, wrinkles and all. But magazines always have to make stars look more attractive in photos. Sometimes it looks unnatural. It's ridiculous because most people - and certainly not rockstars with their lifestyle - don't have a perfect skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom