Miscellaneous Picture Mix #27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1Bono.jpg

Im making my own Bono :hyper:......Not bad huh? :D

:shocked: WOW!!! :applaud:

*Hcbiggs
*Bono's Doll
*Purplereign
*Emma
*Additcted to Bad
*LauraMullen
*Rachel D
*Or a Roundabout
---------PLEASE FORGIVE ME! :pray:

APOLOGIES!!!:doh: I was kidding I DID NOT make that BRILLIANT Bono scupture!! I found the pic in my old AOL picture folder, I know I must have saved it from a while back along with a lot of other pics (some that I recenty posted)

Again APOLOGIES!!! I DID NOT CREATE THAT MASTERPIECE :reject:

I so wish I did though

*Hcbiggs
*Bono's Doll
*Purplereign
*Emma
*Additcted to Bad
*LauraMullen
*Rachel D
*Or a Roundabout

APOLOGIES!!!:doh: I was kidding I DID NOT make that BRILLIANT Bono scupture!! I found the pic in my old AOL picture folder, I know I must have saved it from a while back along with a lot of other pics (some that I recenty posted)

I so wish I did though

:up:

:D

*Hcbiggs
*Bono's Doll
*Purplereign
*Emma
*Additcted to Bad
*LauraMullen
*Rachel D
*Or a Roundabout

I so wish I did though
:lol: It's not your fault, it was obviously a joke. Look at the pic, it has a French description in the right top, and right bottom it says something else.

:wink: It'd be nice if you'd have made it tho.

Yeah, I would have thought that if you'd made it, you would have been a little more enthusiastic about finishing it. :wink: Furthermore, that sculpture is pretty damn good - do you know how much of a pain it is to sculpt realistic eyes? If you were a sculptor, BF1 (but then again, nooohoohoooo) we'd never hear the end of your escapades in that regard, as you'd be spending so much time perfecting your technique with those damn eyes!

So true...:lol:

No problem at all, BF1 ! Could you give me the link where I can read more details about this masterpiece? :love:

Oh jeez:hmm: I really dont recall where I got the pic from, I saved it a very long time ago!!..Now that I found it again I am very curious about the finished product!!..I mean i would have LOVED to to have seen a lucious neck and his uber HOT chest attached:drool:
I'll reseach on it though ;)

Oh jeez:hmm: I really dont recall where I got the pic from, I saved it a very long time ago!!..Now that I found it again I am very curious about the finished product!!..I mean i would have LOVED to to have seen a lucious neck and his uber HOT chest attached:drool:
I'll reseach on it though ;)

the description says Moulage de la tete de Bono pour le rock circus. Which translates as a Bono face in clay for the rock circus. If you can find out what this rock circus is, I think you'll find the origins of the pic.

*Hcbiggs
*Bono's Doll
*Purplereign
*Emma
*Additcted to Bad
*LauraMullen
*Rachel D
*Or a Roundabout

I so wish I did though

LOLOLO, thats too funny

*Hcbiggs
*Bono's Doll
*Purplereign
*Emma
*Additcted to Bad
*LauraMullen
*Rachel D
*Or a Roundabout

I so wish I did though

I had a feeling that you were messing with us! :madwife:

:lol: :hug:

Bono fez

it's not a fan of Bono it's a owner of riad where they recorded new songs last year, I was in this riad and made picture of this picture

Raid-Fez.jpg

A pic of Bono and fan during the Fez sessions..check out Bono's traditonal hat ;)

it's not a fan of Bono it's a owner of riad where they recorded new songs last year, I was in this riad and made picture of this picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom