Miscellaneous Picture Mix #27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redvestset.jpg

I wish I could find these larger :)

Guess they just have to learn English, like you, actually I'm sure there must be many Chinese sites for the billions of fans of U2 in the continent.

Tell me, do you post on those?

Any Finnish ones? :wink:

Guess they just have to learn English, like you, actually I'm sure there must be many Chinese sites for the billions of fans of U2 in the continent.

Tell me, do you post on those?

Any Finnish ones? :wink:

LOL! I'm not THAT good at Chinese! :D Still no Finnish either!
But I post a lot over at U2.com

LOL! I'm not THAT good at Chinese! :D Still no Finnish either!
But I post a lot over at U2.com

But that's the point exactly.

It's what I do when I want to learn a language. Engage with something I am completely passionate about, like, music, films (with English subtitles or the opposite altho the former is easier) travel be IN the place, speak with the natives, I'm sure you know being as you speak THREE!!!!

But I'm not preaching at you at all. Even if it sounds like it. I just think it would be so good for your Chinese.

And you could come back here and tell us what the little Chinese girls say about 'our boys'!

Do you speak any Japenese at all or is it just the ONE oriental lingo?

But that's the point exactly.

It's what I do when I want to learn a language. Engage with something I am completely passionate about, like, music, films (with English subtitles or the opposite altho the former is easier) travel be IN the place, speak with the natives, I'm sure you know being as you speak THREE!!!!

But I'm not preaching at you at all. Even if it sounds like it. I just think it would be so good for your Chinese.

And you could come back here and tell us what the little Chinese girls say about 'our boys'!

Do you speak any Japenese at all or is it just the ONE oriental lingo?

I agree, the best way to learn a language is to hang around the people who speaks it and then it will be a lot easier. I'm probably going to China soon enough summer with my friend (who has lived there for one year) and hopefully I will improve my chinese.
And nope, I can't speak Japanese. Only a few words :)

I agree, the best way to learn a language is to hang around the people who speaks it and then it will be a lot easier. I'm probably going to China soon enough summer with my friend (who has lived there for one year) and hopefully I will improve my chinese.
And nope, I can't speak Japanese. Only a few words :)

What part of China?

And will you be swinging by Japan at all?

Oh and just so you know, I'm sure you do there is an entire part of this forum dedicated to non-English speaking peeps.

I was just in there. French, Spanish, Portugese, fascinating. I might just pop back in there again.

See you there mebbe :wave:

The Most Annoying People In Music...Ever!!

Over the years, some pretty annoying personalities have graced the music industry. While some have fallen (thank goodness) by the wayside, others have thrived – despite their annoying characteristics – to become some of the biggest stars in the business. Gigwise has compiled what we believe is the definitive guide to the 50 Most Annoying People in Music. Check out our countdown now to see why

is_20248731-1.jpg

10. Bono – We can't fault Mr Hewson as a vocalist and musical entertainer, or indeed his intentions to help blighted people in the Third World. Good on him, in fact. Yet, the unwavering smugness on his face as he launches his holier-than-thou, egotistical public appeals time after time is infuriating. You can almost see his head swelling.

Here is the link I just changed the pic :)

The Most Annoying People In Music...Ever!! - GIGWISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom