Misc Picture Mix 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How cool is this. Atu2 just posted a link to these pics on Twitter. It's the claw made out of legos

clawlego.jpg

clawlego2.jpg

Fucking epic, I love lego! I should build one too. I think its still somewhere in this house.:lol:

I thought they were supposed to tear it down this summer, but maybe Bruce is getting the last shows there. I think he has the most sellouts in Philly with like 50 something. I saw him there in April and they did a cover of The London Calling, his mother was there and it was Patti's first show back after her injury. Plus he did a Harry Kalas tribute and they played Streets of Philadelphia which is amazing live

Cool I didn't know they sold the Spectrum out so much!
I only seen 1 show with Patti, she really adds something to the show imo,
Amazing I really wanna hear Streets live!!! Its one of my fav songs!!!!!

I heard they only play it in Philly. I don't know about that. When Bruce came on stage with U2 on the last tour in Philly, Bono somehow got Patti to come up too. She didn't want to but she did eventually and even sang a little

I heard they only play it in Philly. I don't know about that. When Bruce came on stage with U2 on the last tour in Philly, Bono somehow got Patti to come up too. She didn't want to but she did eventually and even sang a little

Damn looks like I gotta get on my boots :wink: and get over to Philly!!!! :ohmy: :hyper:
My bank account will never forgive me!!! :|
Worth it tho! :rockon:

:applaud: Love the last one, with Edge and Mor! :heart:

Anyone has a picture of Bono lying down, reading (it's sepia or something -- in the 90's, I guess)? I remember this pic but I can't remember where I saw it. :doh: Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom