MERGED --> Gif Thread V + Gif request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops sorry DOL13... I said I must insist upon #4 the in front of the speedinig train one, but I just noticed it's #5 on the list. doh! Well I'm sure you figured it out, you're a smart one. :D

The rest of your gifs will be coming tomorrow or so, but I went ahead and did the Bonotrain gif, because I wanted to give it special attention :sexywink:

And it's MASSIVE. 213 frames. So big in filesize that I couldn't even upload it to Imageshack. I uploaded it to my LiveJournal gallery instead:

00008rpk

:drool:

Since it's so large, if you need to link to it in the future, you can just hotlink this link. Lord knows I don't even use a fraction of the album/bandwidth space my paid account allows :shrug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The rest of your gifs will be coming tomorrow or so, but I went ahead and did the Bonotrain gif, because I wanted to give it special attention :sexywink:

And it's MASSIVE. 213 frames. So big in filesize that I couldn't even upload it to Imageshack. I uploaded it to my LiveJournal gallery instead:

00008rpk

Since it's so large, if you need to link to it in the future, you can just hotlink this link. Lord knows I don't even use a fraction of the album/bandwidth space my paid account allows :shrug:

it's... beautiful.

:faint:

kisssmiley.gif

:heart: u

:ohmy: DOL! That gif makes me what to cry, it's so purdy! But I think I'll :drool: instead...

Thank you!!! I'll be watching this ALL DAY at work.

:hug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

00008rpk

surprised-004-1.gif

HAVE MERCY!!!!

:bono: *swagger, swagger, swagger* What the ----??? Oh. Train. *swagger, swagger, swagger*

I love that gif, DOL!

DOL13 if you get reeeally bored someday you could do another train one when he takes the swig from the bottle. :shifty:

^:ohmy: oh yeah!

Hmph, I cross three sets of train tracks every single day, and I've never seen anything like that near them. :mad:

I have been soooo busy for two days making these gifs, but I have them all done now :) All of BC's requests, plus a bunch more moments I ran across that needed giffing. The Spanish Eyes video especially is just a goldmine for gifs. This is gonna take a number of posts...

First the requests:

bonogiganticph6.gif

:bono:: There's this GIGANTIC drum sound over there!

bonoitchyearta9.gif

:bono:: *scratches ear*

Trying on boots:
bonoedgebootszk1.gif

Bono getting his hat cut:
bonohatcutfn8.gif

Edge's fancy pool tricks:
edgepool1js2.gif

edgepool2iz0.gif

Bono at the jukebox:
bonojukeboxjj4.gif

bonolarrychines7.gif

:bono:: *scratches chin*

bonosingzh7.gif

:bono:: Do do do do, do, do do...

No rides for rock stars! :madwife:
noridesre5.gif

bonohorsieix4.gif

:bono:: Giddyup horsie! Yeehaw!

Bon appetit:
larryadamlunchhv6.gif

I'll post the rest of them later or tomorrow or something.

(Also, you should all feel free to lavish gifts on me :tongue: )

Last edited:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are great!!!!

You are a sweetheart for all that hard work just for us. Thank you sooo much, Mot is going to love them too, many of those are her picks. My fave, beside the train which is the BEST, is puttin on the boots. that is cute! I can't wait to see which ones you've chosen to do!

THANK YOU!!! :kiss:

wow these are all fantastic! I love this thread! :giggle:

May i put in a request? Its a very lose request, basically i want to put a little adam gif in my sig, of him playing the bass and looking smoking, so if anyone has any of those (basically his whole performance right?) i would be very much obliged to 'borrow' one? :cute:

thank you :wave:

:shifty: DOL, is there any chance you could send me the Spanish Eyes video?? I tried getting it off u2.com but the bastards renewed their security!

Ok where did you get your dvd??? I only have a cruddy file of it on my computer. And you read my mind on alot of those gifs,... I didn't want to be greedy and didn't put tons more on the list... but you did alot of them anyways! :drool:

A long, long time ago, when the world was young and I was new to Interference, somebody in Music on the Internet offered to make DVD copies of the documentary and send them out. I'd never seen the documentary, so I jumped on the offer. I don't remember who it was though :shrug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
A long, long time ago, when the world was young and I was new to Interference, somebody in Music on the Internet offered to make DVD copies of the documentary and send them out. I'd never seen the documentary, so I jumped on the offer. I don't remember who it was though :shrug:

Lucky.
kiphit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom