MERGED --> Gif Thread V + Gif request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT'S it! Thank you!!! You're the best! :hug:

:yawn: Gah, he's making me sleepy.....

Galeongirl said:
:bono::drunk: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.... and then I ..... errrr....... uuuhhmmmmmmmmmm
bonouhhhrl9.gif

and then, someone from the audience shouts "Wake Up!" :happy:

^I'm *almost* having cuteness overload here! :cute:

The middle finger "turn into a frog" pointing! :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:bono: :drunk: And zerefore I zink zat.... uh wait, no zat's not it... uh... I zpeak to you all cuz I want to let you know zat... uh .... now what was that again?
bonodrunkishyr3.gif

:bono: :drunk: I Thank you verry much for thiz Beachball award... it izz verry zhiny! :love: :drunk: Free ur mind, and ur azz will follow!
bonoshineyrd6.gif

These are hawter than hawt!!

Cherooooooooooot :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:bono: :drunk: I Thank you verry much for thiz Beachball award... it izz verry zhiny! :love: :drunk: Free ur mind, and ur azz will follow!
bonoshineyrd6.gif

GG, you've been busy:ohmy:
And I thank you:bow:

:tongue: I like that look on Bono

youvedonewhat said:

..More tomorrow? One can never get too much of the B. I look forward to my daily intake of Bono when I return from work...:evil
now I look forward to a new ff chapter... (I would wink but that would cause me to use 11 smileys, which I cant)

bonopointingoutvd1.gif

bonoreceivingstandingovoo1.gif

:bono: :angry: and I WILL get the bastard who scratched my car and doesn't dare to speak up!
bonofist2ia3.gif

:bono: :grumpy: so this is NOT the shiniest beachball collector's trophy? Fine! then I'm outta here! Oh Tyra, it's so unfair :sad: :hug:
bonothankyouxa3.gif

Galeongirl said:

now I look forward to a new ff chapter... (I would wink but that would cause me to use 11 smileys, which I cant)

bonopointingoutvd1.gif

bonoreceivingstandingovoo1.gif

:bono: and I WILL get the bastard who scratched my car and doesn't dare to speak up!
bonofist2ia3.gif

:bono: :grumpy: so this is NOT the shiniest beachball collector's trophy? Fine! then I'm outta here! Oh Tyra, it's so unfair :hug:
bonothankyouxa3.gif

Very cool GG ...... As always :drool:

I wish the cameras would have panned up a bit to the balcony and maybe spot the idiot in a funky tiger coat jumping up and down :hyper:

Oh dear god in heaven. I just caught up on this thread, and I'm kind of glad it ended when it did, I don't think I could handle anymore. Bono kissing Adam :combust: , slow pans of Bono lying down :drool: (though the nerd in me always wants to know why they painted that hallway with such high-gloss paint :eyebrow: ), GG's captioned gifs :lol:, but maybe more than all, little bunny foo foo :combust:

And man BC, I'd gif from the Unforgettable Fire documentary, but I can't :( Pity too, I could use some Bono cookies in my life :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom