Max_theHitman - U2 Wallpaper Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MAX_theHitman___U2360856.jpg

:ohmy: :ohmy: Ooooo, the COLORS!! :drool:

that's not Mrs Edge, it's a girl called Jessica (she'd been pretty young to be Edge's wife, don't you think?) ;)

i found a video clip from that very concert which these pictures are taken from:

YouTube - Jessica's dance with Bono

Jessica, who's been my penpal for the last 15 odd years, is granted not the 'official' Mrs Edge but that just happens to be her username here on interference. Wishful thinking on her part!! :wink:

Awesome Wps, Max! :applaud::applaud: Thanks for sharing!

They should definitely use your Edge on Fire for all press releases :lol:

I've always loved your Stay one ( so beautiful) and the new ones for the 360 tour are amazing too! I especially like the 360 portraits. :heart:

Hiya guys and gals :wave: I am back . Thanks everyone for your very nice comments
on my wallpapers. Glad you are enjoying them.
You are probably wondering where I been to, well, I have been busy making
some new artsy stuff, wallpapers and now I am starting to create MY own U2 mixes! :applaud:

Yes, I got myself some Fruity loops and eJay-Music Directors Gold edition gadget to start making my own original U2 remixes. I will post some of them up for you all to
listen to and get some feedback as soon I finish them. I just started leaning how to work
with this fun gadget, but I hope to create something amazing for myself and for you too!

So here are a few more wacky wallpapers for you to enjoy
More very soon :hug:
Cheers
MAX

MAX_theHitman___JoshuaTreeMemorial_.jpg

MAX_theHitman___U2_HTDAAB18_g.jpg

MAX_theHitman___U22009LogoTour3.jpg

MAX_theHitman___U22009LogoTour2.jpg

This next bit is going out to ALL the Portuguese fans here in beautiful sunny Portugal... which at this moment are sleeping overnight waiting on line to buy next years U2 tickets in the city Coimbra .
Sorry friends, I will not be on that line waiting to buy tomorrows U2 tickets, because I already have them since last tuesday. :D <--- Max with Big Smile!

So here is something for you guys to print on your T-shirts for next years U2 concert.
Enjoy it and have fun.

Cheers
MAX
z_U2_PORTUGAL_02_JPEG.jpg

z_U2_PORTUGAL_01_JPEG.jpg

Hiya guys and gals :wave: I am back . Thanks everyone for your very nice comments
on my wallpapers. Glad you are enjoying them.
You are probably wondering where I been to, well, I have been busy making
some new artsy stuff, wallpapers and now I am starting to create MY own U2 mixes! :applaud:

Yes, I got myself some Fruity loops and eJay-Music Directors Gold edition gadget to start making my own original U2 remixes. I will post some of them up for you all to
listen to and get some feedback as soon I finish them. I just started leaning how to work
with this fun gadget, but I hope to create something amazing for myself and for you too!

So here are a few more wacky wallpapers for you to enjoy
More very soon :hug:
Cheers
MAX

MAX_theHitman___JoshuaTreeMemorial_.jpg

:shifty:

Great new work Max :up:

Hi ya Max! You are awesome!

Have you ever thought of doing one using the 333 theme? YOu know, Bono's reference to scripture Jerimiah 33:3 ( God's calling card)
I know they used that on the ATYCLB cover but maybe something current w/the 360 Unknown Caller theme?

I love the spiritual ones! Keep them coming!
THANK YOU!!!:heart:

This next bit is going out to ALL the Portuguese fans here in beautiful sunny Portugal... which at this moment are sleeping overnight waiting on line to buy next years U2 tickets in the city Coimbra .
Sorry friends, I will not be on that line waiting to buy tomorrows U2 tickets, because I already have them since last tuesday. :D <--- Max with Big Smile!

So here is something for you guys to print on your T-shirts for next years U2 concert.
Enjoy it and have fun.

Cheers
MAX

z_U2_PORTUGAL_02_JPEG.jpg

z_U2_PORTUGAL_01_JPEG.jpg
:drool:
You're going to the Coimbra concert? You're a lucky guy! This time I don't think I will be able to get the tickets... :( It's always so difficult to get tickets in Portugal. Last time, for the Vertigo tour, I had to stay all night waiting in the line...

Back
Top Bottom