Lord Clayton's Castle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Denver it was a little chilly so he kept the jackets on. Minneapolis - epic downpour meant Adam stripping down. I was front row for that one!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using U2 Interference mobile app

In Denver it was a little chilly so he kept the jackets on. Minneapolis - epic downpour meant Adam stripping down. I was front row for that one!

I'd have passed out. End of story. :faint:

We went to E Lansing and Pittsburgh as well as Tampa, but both of those were pretty normal as far as weather went. We never did anything but upper deck since money was tight. That said, every show was still spectacular! I can't wait for the next one. :love:

popadammaxfxsm.jpg~original

Happy birthday to the best dressed MADAM of the group!

adam-drag.jpg

He's been my heart and soul for longer than I care to admit, so let me do my beloved bassist proud by wishing him a FABULOUS 54th birthday!

Imagen3.png

101113-adam-clayton-600-1381501565.jpg

Feel free to add your favorite SEXY bassist pictures as we pay tribute to our favorite instrument! :sexywink: :shifty:

Happy Birthday to mr.C!
I admit there was a time I couldn't stand him but glad it's in the past now :)
Wish him all the best! :)

:drool:

I do believe I need to borrow Edge's time machine...again. :shifty:

I added a bit of 'painted' effect while enlarging this. Hope you enjoy.

pUGCMbw.jpg

Oh wow. Yes, I will enjoy this very much. It's becoming my laptop wallpaper as of right this moment. :combust:

I'm also going to put it on tumblr and give you lots of cookies and cupcakes and credit. :heart:

This is my 10,000TH post, ya'll! :ohmy:

There is no other way to do this but to dedicate it to my heart, my soul, my LIFE. That bassist who snuck up on me when I wasn't looking and stole my heart.

i-was-drawn-to-things-i-thought-quote-by-adam-clayton.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2DzlQh9_dI

fd0a56c2c3f7346467ad5dd49ca17171.jpg

Words fail me. I love him and that's the only thing I can even think of to say.

You are an amazing man, Adam Clayton. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I love you. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom