Lord Clayton's Castle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_mcgq9mojYA1r91c9to1_500.jpg

He looks so uncomfortable and awkward. :huh:

New music. New video. :drool:

Quick screencap using Paint. I'm sure there's gonna be plenty more to come but I couldn't resist.

1546392_567093653369423_513138767_n.jpg

I don't think words can describe my newfound love for Adam's hair after seeing this part of the video.

(Not that I always hated his hair. Need I remind you of the fro? :cute: )

CK, you need to get a new image and make an Uncontrollable Swag gif. It will be an immortal contribution to Tumblr!

^ that's from December 2012 and his hair is no longer like that, thankfully. What he has going on now is perfect and he should keep it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using U2 Interference mobile app

What he has going on now is perfect and he should keep it!

:love: Seconded.

....I wasn't sure about it at first but I have totally given in and fallen in love with it. He looks AMAZING. :cute:

nup_162877_3484.jpg

I know it's a band shot, but HNNNNNGGGHHHH. I wanted to sit on the couch next to him and snuggle! Even with Larry sitting on the back!

Yum!!! Love him shirtless!

He was really looking fit during 360. Thank goodness for all the great pictures, since during my shows he pretty much stayed clothed. :doh:

Although my first 360 show was Tampa, and it was well over 100F on the stage/GA floor, Bono was down to shirtsleeves (no jacket) and Adam was changing shirts for the encore. He began taking his shirt off as he walked down the steps to the 'underground' and thus the cameras semi-caught him stripping. My knees buckled all the way in the upper deck! Shame I didnt get it on my camera! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom