Lord Clayton's Castle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Count me in, too. The rest of Interference has gone down the toilet, so it's all PLEBA all the time!

ABevenbetter-1.jpg

Yum. :drool:

And I agree. PLEBA is where I'm bunking down (pun intended!) until something actually concrete and factual comes to light.

And with four band members threads and an Eno thread, why on Earth would I be anywhere else?? :lol:

Rocker Adam Clayton, who plays bass for rock supergroup U2, is now a married man.

Clayton, 53, tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Brazilian model Mariana Teixeira, the BBC reports.

Clayton and Teixeira have been together for four years and got engaged earlier this year when he proposed during Brazil's Carnival.

Despite Clayton's fame and wealth, Wednesday's wedding wasn't a flashy affair. The couple joined together in matrimony at a registry office in Dublin.

There will be frills, however. Clayton and Teixeira will host a three-day reception this weekend in France.
Just saw in USA Today:applaud:

tumblr_msqlz9Ut3t1rn05kho1_250.gif

Lil'Miss gives her daddy & me "love pats" in those EXACT same spots. She taps her hand and pats us on the shoulder or over our heart. She's done it since before she could talk. (She's 18mos now but hasn't quite said "i love you" yet.) Further proof that she is in fact, a wee U2 baby. :cute:

<----- rocking out to heavy-handed bass songs from U2's back catalog. the vibration. my GAWD, Adam. *fans self* If I ever doubt why I love that man, this fixes things.

U2 Do You Feel Loved - YouTube

You got my head filled with songs
You got my shoelaces undone
Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up if you can tie me down

:shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom