Looking for Bono's speech at Harvard (2001)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

copywriter27

Babyface
Hi,

This is my first time around in this community, so hello everyone :wave:

I'm looking for a good-quality copy of Bono's speech at Harvard. There used to be one out here, but the link's not active anymore.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunatly its not complete. But its such a lovely funny speech!

Thanks, I did come across that one too :) Isn't there a better quality video out there somewhere?

lol thanks for the video!! the beginning was funny especially when he realized he went off on another speech :lol: :heart::love:

Thanks, I did come across that one too :) Isn't there a better quality video out there somewhere?
:up: Nope,I couldn't find a better quality,just it =/

lol thanks for the video!! the beginning was funny especially when he realized he went off on another speech :lol: :heart::love:
You're welcome!!!Yeah,Bono always have funny moments on the speechs:lol::heart:

So my brother-in-law made a DVD of this right after it happened and showed it to me during a visit. Bono is about 5 minutes into the speech when he says"I'd like to take this moment to wish my dear friend Valerie a happy Bday" I almost fell off the couch. It took me all but 10 seconds to realize that my brother-in-law added his voice to a part that matched Bono's lips. It is to this day one of my best bday presents ever.

Okay, not as good as Bono actually wishing me a Happy Bday, but I'll take it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom